REVOLs BIKE CHECK,

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2010 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:56 AM

Its a Stolen Score complete, custom paint job. Its nice because it was worth every penny. Most of the parts are ready to go and it will be atleast months before i have to replace anything hopefully.

Frame - Stolen Score

Fork - Stolen Vortex OE

Bars - Stolen Big Boy

Stem - Stolen convict

Grips - Stolen MOney Grips

Bar ends - Stolen Rubbers

Cranks - Stolen MOb

Sprocket - Stolen Eternity 22t

BB - Stolen

Seat - Stolen PC

Post - Stolen Pivotal

Clamp - Stoleb

Pedals - Stolen Thermalite PC

Chain - Stolen Shackle

Front Wheel:

Stolen Revolver Double walled Sealed 3/8 w/ Stolen/Tioga Tires

Rear Wheel:

Stolen Revolver Double walled Sealed 8t w/ Stolen/Tioga Tires

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
REVOLS BIKE CHECK... DONT JUDGE ME hehe tongue
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:31 PM

no pic?

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

11/19/2010 7:33 PM

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:34 PM

o wow looks okay. to many colors.

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.

11/19/2010 7:36 PM

put up a pic nig

|

11/19/2010 7:37 PM

Im not done with it, Im going to pactually do designs on the tt and bt. Its going to look kind of like a graffiti wall in a way.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:37 PM

srh 420 wrote:

put up a pic nig

nvm see it now

|

11/19/2010 7:38 PM

yeeaahh boyy!
stolen represent!!

dialed bike!!!
but i think you have the roulette wheels cuz they are the only stolen wheels that come in lime green

smile

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/19/2010 7:39 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

yeeaahh boyy!
stolen represent!!

dialed bike!!!
but i think you have the roulette wheels cuz they are the only stolen wheels that come in lime green

smile

I think you may be right, and thanks man.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:39 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

yeeaahh boyy!
stolen represent!!

dialed bike!!!

smile

yeah they aree

|

11/19/2010 7:40 PM

I have a broken hand rght now, so i have plenty of time to get the bike looking as good as i can, i have my cast on for 3 more weeks.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:40 PM

ugly as fuck, and why post a bike check of a stock bike?

and also, nice reflector too...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

11/19/2010 7:42 PM

The parts are okay, but the colors are eh. But if you like it and it works for you, that's all that matters bro!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/19/2010 7:43 PM

cschmall wrote:

ugly as fuck, and why post a bike check of a stock bike?

and also, nice reflector too...

Thanks, and idc if its ugly, your opinion doesnt matter, The reflectors still on cuz i havent had the time to take it off... posted a bike check of a stock bike just so that i post the progress over the next few weeks.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:44 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

The parts are okay, but the colors are eh. But if you like it and it works for you, that's all that matters bro!

thats what i said about the colors, haha. but anyway we need to ride together one day is the indoor park up there open to bikes again????

|

11/19/2010 7:45 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Hey bro, thats not the end of it, Im actually an artist and the concept that i was thinking is an old school type graffiti style to the rest of it, Be patient and you'll see it grow. And yea personally io think the parts are great for a stock bike that i only spent $404 on

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:47 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

REVOL wrote:

Hey bro, thats not the end of it, Im actually an artist and the concept that i was thinking is an old school type graffiti style to the rest of it, Be patient and you'll see it grow. And yea personally io think the parts are great for a stock bike that i only spent $404 on

k i guess we will see. lol

|

11/19/2010 8:47 PM

not trying to rain on your parade, but forks, lets say vortex's: there is a big difference between OEM vortex forks and after market vortex's, it doesnt matter what the name is on the part, they arent near as strong as their aftermarket versions. they just have the same look.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

11/19/2010 8:54 PM

I know that, but they are 100% chromoly which is better than most stock forks. Actually i did lots and lots of research on stock bikes before picking. Im not mew to this, ive had this is my third "bike" within in t he last 4 years. 1st was a stolen goblin made many changes, then it got stolen. Next was an eastern traildigger, customized it that one got stolen too. Just because im new to vital doesnt mean im new to bmx. But thank you for the information.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 9:08 PM

Only pic i have of my old bike... dont make fun of me lol
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 9:17 PM

i like it!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

11/20/2010 1:15 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i like it!

LMAO
WTF is your display picture?

|

11/20/2010 1:21 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

this mentlegen is correctamondo

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

11/20/2010 1:44 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i like it!

brianoob wrote:

LMAO

a chick hardcore dancing.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/20/2010 3:28 AM

Stolenboy it won't let me quote you idk why but you over use the word dialed, and you can't tell wether a bike is dialed or not unless you ride it!

|

11/20/2010 3:35 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i like it!

brianoob wrote:

LMAO

Dennis916 wrote:

a chick hardcore dancing.

LMAO
looks like some kung fu shit

|

11/20/2010 3:36 AM

LMAO
looks like some kung fu shit

|

11/20/2010 12:23 PM

Booshy wrote:

Stolenboy it won't let me quote you idk why but you over use the word dialed, and you can't tell wether a bike is dialed or not unless you ride it!

well he's obviously talking about its visual apparence not how it rides.!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/20/2010 2:03 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

iibmxii wrote:

thats what i said about the colors, haha. but anyway we need to ride together one day is the indoor park up there open to bikes again????

I've never rode Front Royal bro, my friends go up there every now and again; maybe next time I'll see if i can come with.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/20/2010 2:38 PM

Booshy wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

well he's obviously talking about its visual apparence not how it rides.!

I don't think a bike can have a dialled look tbh

and if a bike can this one does not ! haha

|