RHYNOLYTES?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2013 7:51 AM

Im looking at a used pair...
pros?
cons?
i know they are pinned seams... but does anyone have more info?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

2/28/2013 7:57 AM

I havent had that exact rim but I've run pinned seam single walled rims, and they are still 99% true and have no dents or bends at all, after a year.

|

2/28/2013 8:03 AM

actually theyre rhynolite xls... so they have a welded seam

strengthwise, what do they compare to?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

2/28/2013 8:44 AM

Here is the Sun Rhynolite XL.

It has a similar profile to the Odyssey 7K-A

The Rhynolite looks pretty strong, but I have no practical experience with the rim. I have read in a few places that it is a fairly tough rim.

|

2/28/2013 9:14 AM

has anyone actuall owned these?

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

2/28/2013 10:16 AM

my buddy used to run them years ago when he started, they were alright

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/28/2013 10:59 AM

I run 'em on one of my bikes. I really like 'em. They aren't trendy but they've proven strong to me. I love that they have eyelets for the nipples.

|

2/28/2013 11:19 AM

pnj wrote:

I run 'em on one of my bikes. I really like 'em. They aren't trendy but they've proven strong to me. I love that they have eyelets for the nipples.

thanks. im about to buy some in winter camo in a few minutes

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

2/28/2013 11:46 AM

pnj wrote:

I'm thinking about getting one to replace a gold hoop on my 24" bike.

|

2/28/2013 11:47 AM

well, i get to find out how strong they are... just bought them for 20 bucks... ^_^

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook