RIGHT FOOT FORWARD OR LEFT?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2019 10:46 PM

can anyone suggest me what to do?
im a right handed person and i know that my right foot is domenant, but in riding bMx i dont know y im not comfortable with my left foot at the back and my right foot at forward.. it feels like my left foot at the back cant move and its like its useless.. but when i switch my left foot to forward i have bike controls.. does this can help me from my future tricks or what else can i do to emprove..

THANKS! SHREEEEDDDDDDiiing

|

10/10/2019 10:52 PM

Lots of people are right handed and ride left foot forward. Just do what's more comfortable for you.

|

10/10/2019 11:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2019 11:01 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Lots of people are right handed and ride left foot forward. Just do what's more comfortable for you.

so should i grind to the left? but i think im gonna DIE lul.. wer should my pegs be? i think im comfortable grinding to the right..

|

10/11/2019 12:18 AM

There's no rules, wherever you feel comfortable having your pegs, wherever you feel comfortable having your feet and whichever direction you feel comfortable spinning are all totally your choice. Do whatever feels right to you

|

10/11/2019 1:29 AM

Just do whatever feels most comfortable/natural

Watch mike aitken

|

10/11/2019 2:35 AM

Just ride left foot forward.

I’m right handed, use my left leg to play football, my right one to jump, nothing is logic.

An example I like to use to illustrate this is I teached a friend to snowboard and bmx, on the board we both are right foot forward, but on the bike he got his right foot forward and I got my left foot forward...
No logic, just comfort.

|

10/11/2019 5:03 AM

Right handed, left foot forward and spin to the right.

Put me on a skateboard or scooter and I am right foot forward and spin left.

Do whatever works for you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/11/2019 10:34 AM

If it feels natural which ever foot forward go with that. I'm right handed left foot forward on everything.

|

10/11/2019 11:20 AM

There is zero correlation between your dominant hand and forwards foot on a bike.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/11/2019 4:31 PM

I am of the opinion that the left vs. right foot forward has everything to do with where your feet where when you very first started learning to ride. With this mindset I "forced" my little sister to be left foot forward when I taught her, mwuahahaha!

readybmxer is right, there is no correlation to other right vs. left dominance.

|

10/11/2019 5:12 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Watch mike aitken

You see that ten spot piece with him ?

|

10/11/2019 7:30 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Watch mike aitken

eskimojay wrote: