RIMS

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2013 10:44 AM

So I bent my back rim and I'm wondering what is the most durable rim I could get to replace it so it won't happen again, at least for a while.

|

10/29/2013 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2013 11:13 AM

Odyssey, Eclat, or g sports.

|

10/29/2013 11:10 AM

Alex triple wall

|

10/29/2013 1:36 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Alex triple wall

I actually have a set next to my bed haha, such a bollock ache getting primo walls off of those things!

I would go for sun rims personally, love my big cities etc. or g-sports.

|

10/29/2013 2:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Alex triple wall

gsport, flybikes, or alex supra e's lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/30/2013 7:53 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Alex triple wall

Mychaylo wrote:

I actually have a set next to my bed haha, such a bollock ache getting primo walls off of those things!

I think it's funny that you had that problem too. Nobody I know ran those rims with those tires like I did. haha Good to know I wasn't the only one that hated that combo.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

10/30/2013 7:54 PM

Im getting the Shadow Stun rim set. I hear they are one of the most sturdy rims ever.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

10/31/2013 1:36 AM

Éclats.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/31/2013 5:48 AM

Gsport rib or rollcages, odyssey hazards or 7ka's

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

10/31/2013 6:04 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Alex triple wall

Mychaylo wrote:

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

I think it's funny that you had that problem too. Nobody I know ran those rims with those tires like I did. haha Good to know I wasn't the only one that hated that combo.

I did too. Wanted to kill the designers for that one. haha tongue

SUCH a pain to get those tires off those rims.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/31/2013 1:32 PM

Alienation 7ups. Haven't had to true mine in a year compared to my hazards which was every two months. Love um

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/31/2013 2:12 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Alienation 7ups. Haven't had to true mine in a year compared to my hazards which was every two months. Love um

Really? Was there something wrong with your hazards? I've never used 7ups, but i find it hard to believe that the're nicer than hazards.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/31/2013 2:16 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Really? Was there something wrong with your hazards? I've never used 7ups, but i find it hard to believe that the're nicer than hazards.

Nice signature

|

10/31/2013 3:13 PM

Im just going to say. the top 3 are Sun big city's, G-SPORT Ribcages then a toss up between the rollcages and big ballers but my money is on the big ballers

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

11/1/2013 9:01 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Nope. Bought em brand new. Never thought they flexed until I moved on to 7ups and felt the difference

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/1/2013 9:14 AM

Ribcages. Strongest rim ever. Or Birdcages if you want one of the most high tech rims.

|