ROCHE AND WILLIAMS LEAVE PRIMO

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2008 8:39 AM

Ahaha I was right! When they let corey go I posted on here that Nathan Williams and Dakota Roche wouldnt wanna be with em and theyd leave! So now primo is nothing.. Heres what was on the primo site.

Just two weeks after Primo released Corey Martinez from their team, two of the other team riders, and friends of Corey, decided they would leave on their own terms. We hit up all three of them to get a few comments so you don't have to speculate and sniff out blogs and message boards for untruthful gossip.

When we talked to Nathan and Dakota, they were both very appreciative of what Primo has done for them and wanted to make sure there were no hard or personal feelings towards Primo team manager Nate Moroshan. However, after seeing a good friend get let go for reasons they didn't agree with, they thought and talked about the situation for several days as to not make a rash decision. After sitting on it for a while, both Nathan and Dakota still felt weird about being a part of Primo and decided since they and the company didn't see eye to eye, they would leave the team.

Both Nathan and Dakota are super nice guys and felt like this was a difficult and stressful situation. It's never easy to leave a team and a company that has helped you out so much. But in the end, the two young bloods leaving Primo was a classic case of standing by a good friend for personal reasons they felt strongly about.

After talking to Dakota and Nathan, we called Corey who said, although it is a tough situation, he knows when they get new sponsors, Nathan and Dak's talents will be helping promote a different brand that will be a better fit for everyone.

|

6/13/2008 11:47 AM

who cares....

|

"I don't ride trends, I ride bikes........I cut my bars, I ride with brakes, and I don't wear paint on pussy pants."

6/13/2008 9:29 PM

I do

|

6/14/2008 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2008 12:46 PM

get a life then..... nathan and dakota dont give a shit about you, so stop dickriding. It makes you look gay.

|

"I don't ride trends, I ride bikes........I cut my bars, I ride with brakes, and I don't wear paint on pussy pants."