Ramp/box making..

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2014 4:37 PM

Got this little guy tonight, dad went and got it. It's only about 2 feet or so high, 4 feet wide, but I'm thinking I could add onto it easily.

Photo

My idea would be to add a middle section of the same height/width, and a landing area in the shape of a scalene triangle I guess it would be, to make it into a box jump of sorts.

Do you guys think that would work/be a good idea? or what else would you suggest? I have another quarter that's 3 feet tall, 8 feet wide, but needs some work yet, so I have a little bit of stuff to start with on making backyard ramps

|

2/7/2014 4:41 PM

Looks like a lil kicker with coping, a lil box could be fun, at the very least use it to hip into the old quarter.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2014 4:53 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Looks like a lil kicker with coping, a lil box could be fun, at the very least use it to hip into the old quarter.

Didn't think of that, that could work!

I was thinking something like this, still playing around with stuff though
Photo

|

2/8/2014 1:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2014 1:18 AM

Looks fun.

|

2/8/2014 5:17 AM

leave it like that, take off the coping and use it to do some big ass 3 to flat

|

2/8/2014 5:25 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Didn't think of that, that could work!

I was thinking something like this, still playing around with stuff though
Photo

That looks fun

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx