Ramps?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2011 4:20 PM

as many of you have heard i have a small bank ramp in my front yard that launches me over my wall. i recently added onto my collection with a very steep kicker, i would say 1.5 or 2 ft tall and 49 inches long. i'm lookin at adding on and maybe making my own little space in my backyard. Also, i am going to try to start up my servicing shop soon so then i might be able to charge people like two bucks to ride the ramps for an hour or somethin like that.
Questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, or tips are all welcome and appreciated at this point.

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

3/14/2011 4:59 PM

pictures.
and dont be a douche, charging people would be stupid. just be like, if you wanna ride you gotta build, and get all your bros to bring as much wood over as they have one day and just build stuff.

|

3/14/2011 5:17 PM

true. that's a good idea. i have your number right? i'll send you pics of the two i have

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs

3/14/2011 5:21 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

true. that's a good idea. i have your number right? i'll send you pics of the two i have

the big bank is cool, but you need to give the little one transition. mini banks are pointless. and the tall kicker is kind of gay.
you should make a little kicker, use the tall kickers wood and make a legit quater and have the bank. put them side by side and sesh. and have the little kicker for like transfers and stuff

|

3/14/2011 5:27 PM

dont be mean, we all wanna see your ramps!

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

3/14/2011 5:27 PM

i usually put them side by side and do fakie transfers between them cuz they're the same angle. there's only two ramps though. i might just make a whole different kicker though. then i'll save up and maybe make a halfpipe in my backyard or a hip

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

3/14/2011 5:34 PM

collin, can you upload those pics?

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

3/14/2011 6:03 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

collin, can you upload those pics?

all you have to do is upload them to facebook, right click to open picture in new window, copy the address and post it on the comments here.

|

3/14/2011 6:20 PM

oh yeah haha

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!