Randy Taylor Forever - New Mutiny Tribute

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2015 12:31 PM

|

Bruh

5/22/2015 1:39 PM

It's really good. Nice video, great rider.

It's a shame he killed himself. It's not like it's another person's choice, and we don't know exactly why he ended his life. I heard it was something about some nerve disease. Depression affects a lot of people, and suicide can be prevented. A lot of people do this, and it's really dark to think about. I'm sure he must have been in some incredible pain to make such a decision, and the best thing we can all do is prevent it.

I wanna buy this frame honestly, i like the geo and like what it's about. If i could buy it right now, I would.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/22/2015 1:39 PM

Makes me wish i payed attention to bmx videos when he was alive.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/23/2015 9:02 PM

That video was genuinely rad. Stoked on the riding, but it also made me feel pretty saddened at how many friends, family members, and icons we lose every year to suicide. So that sorta bummed me out.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/24/2015 7:35 AM

That loosefer Re-issue frame is too dope. wish i had cash to snag one

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/24/2015 11:42 AM

Holy crap, the dude's riding is insane. Up there with Enarson and Reynolds in my opinion. Sad.

|

5/24/2015 2:10 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

That video was genuinely rad. Stoked on the riding, but it also made me feel pretty saddened at how many friends, family ...more

Does bum you out but atleast it makes you think of an important issue that shouldnt go ignored. I havent known anyone personally whos done it, but ive friends that at points have been on the edge and its horrible, and harder to do anything for them than you first think.

Wish I'd known about him when he was around, but I didnt really know any riders at that point. His riding is dope though, and hope he isnt forgotten. Respect to mutiny for doing a tribute frame and supporting the whole cause.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/24/2015 9:11 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Does bum you out but atleast it makes you think of an important issue that shouldnt go ignored. I havent known anyone ...more

It is super sick that Mutiny is using this as a way to raise funds for suicide awareness charities. You're lucky you don't know anyone who's done it.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/25/2015 8:38 AM

Awesome video for sure

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/25/2015 2:28 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

It is super sick that Mutiny is using this as a way to raise funds for suicide awareness charities. You're lucky you don't ...more

Yeah that goes without saying, no doubt itd be fucking awful seeing someone go through that and get to that point of despiration

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/6/2015 1:41 PM

That was a great videocool

|

6/6/2015 1:59 PM

Randy Taylor was one of the chillest people I have ever met. Real unique riding style and everything seemed to just come to him so simply. He never stressed about not being able to land a trick and never took advantage of his sponsors. He was one of my favorite people to hang out at the shop and park with. He was always down to show me whatever cool new prototype thing he was running and answer any number of questions I had about it. Solid guy RIP Randy.

|