Rant sealed front wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2012 8:46 AM

is it any good? click here to check it out
i need a front wheel realy bad i want to know if it will last for a person that dose lots of grinds and alot of landing hard off tall stuff like docks and off roofs.

|

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

3/27/2012 8:55 AM

any one? sad

|

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

3/27/2012 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2012 8:58 AM

i thought you ment shadow rant lol never heard of them

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/27/2012 9:01 AM

tito24 wrote:

not worth getting?

|

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

3/27/2012 10:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2012 10:21 AM

rant are like cinema is to verde and duo but to shadow and subrosa but they're not very well know yet and used to come on stock subrosa completes (the old version of that wheel) i think. if my they did, i have it (the old one, none female) on my bike and its holding up so far i need to tighten the spokes because i haven't trued it since i got it and its slightly out of line. i dont grind though but i land front heavy allot

|

parkrat.

3/27/2012 10:22 AM

tito24 wrote:

SamIobst wrote:

not worth getting?

idk i dont really care to have a really good front wheel, i dont really ride hard, just flow

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/27/2012 11:58 AM

i wouldnt get it if you're prone to landing on the front wheel. it's the same hoop as the nitrous ring, i have one off my stock bike. it was decent but i put a little hop in it casing it once

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/27/2012 12:25 PM

I've had mine for about 6 months no problems yet haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/27/2012 12:54 PM

get the ezra opus front wheel. it has a welded seam and it's 7075 heat treated

|

3/27/2012 3:29 PM

Mission echo? It's lighter and cheaper I currently have one and have had zero problems

http://www.danscomp.com/products/401190/Mission_Echo_Front_Wheel.html

|

3/27/2012 3:58 PM

metalheadification wrote:

i wouldnt get it if you're prone to landing on the front wheel. it's the same hoop as the nitrous ring, i have one off my stock bike. it was decent but i put a little hop in it casing it once

There is no way the Rant front wheel rim is a Nitrous Ring because the Rant is an aero-style rim and the Ring is straight wall.

|

3/27/2012 4:04 PM

Fondue wrote:

There is no way the Rant front wheel rim is a Nitrous Ring because the Rant is an aero-style rim and the Ring is straight wall.

nevermind but they're probably about the same, and the ezra is way better for the same price

|

3/27/2012 5:27 PM

you really can't beat that price for a female sealed front, plus most front hubs are very similar in style nowadays, most all use a 15mm center axle with chromoly bolts and 2 sealed bearings so honestly I say get it

|

3/27/2012 6:38 PM

Fondue wrote:

nevermind but they're probably about the same, and the ezra is way better for the same price

They could be comparable in quality. Unfortunately, Rant doesn't give material or joint specs. I'd go with that Ezra too. I love the 36mm width on those rims.

|

3/27/2012 7:03 PM

Fondue wrote:

Fondue wrote:

They could be comparable in quality. Unfortunately, Rant doesn't give material or joint specs. I'd go with that Ezra too. I love the 36mm width on those rims.

They're pinned and most likely 6061 aluminum to keep the costs down

|

3/27/2012 7:23 PM

Rstar wrote:

rant are like cinema is to verde and duo but to shadow and subrosa but they're not very well know yet and used to come on stock subrosa completes (the old version of that wheel) i think. if my they did, i have it (the old one, none female) on my bike and its holding up so far i need to tighten the spokes because i haven't trued it since i got it and its slightly out of line. i dont grind though but i land front heavy allot

No. Cinema and Duo are affiliated with verde but they are both pro quality brands that have a team of pro riders. Rant is a price point brand that shadow started. They make stuff for a rider on a budget.

|

3/27/2012 8:55 PM

Fondue wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

They're pinned and most likely 6061 aluminum to keep the costs down

the ezras are welded heat treated 7075

|

3/27/2012 10:49 PM

get the ezra opus front wheel. it has a welded seam and it's 7075 heat treated

this^^^

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/28/2012 6:45 PM

Cinema 333 FA front wheel or the rant sealed front wheel?

|

S[he's] Br[ok]en
S[he] Be[lie]v[ed]

3/28/2012 8:14 PM

SamIobst wrote:

Cinema 333 FA front wheel or the rant sealed front wheel?

ezra beats both at the same price as the rant

|