Rant tires feedback

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2018 7:36 PM

Looking to get these tires in neon yellow. What's the verdict? Worth buying?

Ps: bmx tires should not be over $20 wtf

|

It’s all bmx

4/14/2018 7:38 PM

max Psi is 65 , if that’s cool with you give em a shot , coloured tires are cool

|

4/14/2018 7:45 PM

I wish I could have got a pair 9f neon green eclat fireballs...i hate limited runs

|

4/14/2018 11:19 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

I had odyssey frequency g tires that costed $40 each. They were the K Lyte ones, or whichever ones were the thicker ones. I do agree though tires shouldn’t cost more than $25 each in my opinion.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/15/2018 5:25 AM

Black tires are life.

|

4/15/2018 6:57 AM

Black maxxis ftw

|

4/15/2018 7:18 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

I had odyssey frequency g tires that costed $40 each. They were the K Lyte ones, or whichever ones were the thicker ones. I do ...more

K-Lyte were Kevlar beaded which justifies the price. Same rubber casing as the other models, not any thicker, just lighter.

@Adam just get em & let us know how they are! I've heard good about the Sunday Current tires which are just another cheap colored tire.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/15/2018 7:46 AM

jbales wrote:

Black tires are life.

I’ve been on black tires for a few months. Time to switch it up lol. Gonna try fat tires too

|

It’s all bmx

4/15/2018 7:47 AM

eskimojay wrote:

max Psi is 65 , if that’s cool with you give em a shot , coloured tires are cool

You can go almost double the psi on the tire

|

It’s all bmx

4/15/2018 1:44 PM

save money on tires by going tubeless. if you don’t run tubes, then you don’t need to run tires either. simple greek mythology.

|

4/15/2018 11:19 PM

You guys think 25$ for a tire is a lot ? You guys got it easy , what the fuck . The low quality Odyssey Path Tires only rated for 65 psi are like 41$ or something here . A Fly Fuego is 55$ . And a kevlar bead BSD Donnastreet is 60$ a pop

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/15/2018 11:50 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

You guys think 25$ for a tire is a lot ? You guys got it easy , what the fuck . The low quality Odyssey Path Tires only rated ...more

This. It costs £40 per tyre for most tyres here. Some are £60.
It cost me £80 for a pair of fit faf's. That's $115, and living expenses here are higher. That's 2 days pay for 2 tyres (there abouts)

|

4/16/2018 6:12 AM

fuck that. especially when pretty much all tires are made from the same factory.

|

It’s all bmx

4/16/2018 8:03 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

You guys think 25$ for a tire is a lot ? You guys got it easy , what the fuck . The low quality Odyssey Path Tires only rated ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

This. It costs 40 per tyre for most tyres here. Some are 60.
It cost me 80 for a pair of fit faf's. That's $115, and living ...more

Yup I want to get a set of fit fafs with burgundy walls for my color way, their running at 79.89 (for two, 39.99 for one) before tax and that's actaully pretty standard in price from what I've seen at least where I live anyway

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip