Rasta!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2012 8:51 AM

Who doesn't love rasta right?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/8/2012 8:57 AM

already been posted, and those are actually McDonalds grips, and there are lots of people who don't love rasta

|

7/8/2012 8:59 AM

Really I'd tried to see if they were already posted and also I was being sarcastic.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/8/2012 10:02 AM

rasta is gay

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/8/2012 10:34 AM

I don't like rasta

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/8/2012 11:09 AM

carjakester wrote:

rasta is gay

the color way or rasta itself, if so please explain to me what rasta is without quoting wikipedia

|

7/8/2012 3:27 PM

rasta colorway is fcking gay

i rhymed

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/8/2012 3:35 PM

Nike iD wrote:

Really I'd tried to see if they were already posted and also I was being sarcastic.

Sorry Nike. It's because I posted it with this title: CVLT RSTA DEHRT GRPS.

And no, they're Wendy's grips. Not Mickey D's.

|

7/8/2012 4:15 PM

rasta is lame

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/8/2012 4:26 PM

carjakester wrote:

rasta is gay

chazdout wrote:

the color way or rasta itself, if so please explain to me what rasta is without quoting wikipedia

i dont have to prove shit to you, i dont like the rasta colors on bike parts. simple of that.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/8/2012 5:22 PM

carjakester wrote:

rasta is gay

chazdout wrote:

the color way or rasta itself, if so please explain to me what rasta is without quoting wikipedia

carjakester wrote:

i dont have to prove shit to you, i dont like the rasta colors on bike parts. simple of that.

/thread

|

""'''''''\-------/"''"""'
4 pc. \-----/ are still cool... but I don't ride them

7/8/2012 7:54 PM

Fondue wrote:

Sorry Nike. It's because I posted it with this title: CVLT RSTA DEHRT GRPS.

And no, they're Wendy's grips. Not Mickey D's.

Haha its cool I just wanted to watch the hate. But yeah I like Cult parts and people obviously buy rasta or else they wouldn't make them.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/8/2012 8:17 PM

|

7/8/2012 9:03 PM

I dont like rasta it seems a bit to colorful i dont like attracting attention i guess O_O

|

7/8/2012 9:18 PM

Most companies make that one thing so they can make more money(not just Bike brands) plus the only person i can see actually running this who rides Pro for Cult is AK.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/8/2012 9:22 PM

I think they'd look cool on these



but I am not a fan of the colors at all.

|

7/8/2012 9:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think they'd look cool on these



but I am not a fan of the colors at all.

Thats what i said on another thread aha, it's getting to the point almost where someone could build a full rasta set-up

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/8/2012 9:35 PM

I picture a guy with braided hair riding rasta idk people with braided hair have always just seemed so chill to me. Ever since i was a little kid and i saw a guy with braided hair i though damn that guy is chill.

|

7/9/2012 12:10 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

I picture a guy with braided hair riding rasta idk people with braided hair have always just seemed so chill to me. Ever since i was a little kid and i saw a guy with braided hair i though damn that guy is chill.

I actually have no fucking idea what you're trying to say haha.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/9/2012 5:10 AM

rasta is supposed to be a belief and a way of life not a colour scheme, people treat it like some trend, research it and read about it, educatre yourselves and you wont come over as arrogant scenesters

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

7/9/2012 9:59 AM

i hate rasta on a bike it looks gay

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

7/9/2012 6:28 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I picture a guy with braided hair riding rasta idk people with braided hair have always just seemed so chill to me. Ever since i was a little kid and i saw a guy with braided hair i though damn that guy is chill.

NebLikesBMX wrote:

I actually have no fucking idea what you're trying to say haha.

He means that ever sense he was little, he thought that guys with dreads were chill. ( high ) and thats who he would picture riding the rasta set up.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/9/2012 6:33 PM

Here you go ! Enough rasta bullshit..







|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/9/2012 6:35 PM

fuck rasta

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/9/2012 6:36 PM

Verde. wrote:

rasta is supposed to be a belief and a way of life not a colour scheme, people treat it like some trend, research it and read about it, educatre yourselves and you wont come over as arrogant scenesters

thank you. rasta was actually an anti-white movement way back

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/9/2012 6:37 PM

oh and fuck cult too

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/9/2012 6:48 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Most companies make that one thing so they can make more money(not just Bike brands) plus the only person i can see actually running this who rides Pro for Cult is AK.

russ barone prob would... anyways its stupid that everyone assocciates rasta with weed...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/9/2012 9:22 PM

all three of tedhuie's post are how I feel, kids rock rasta cause they either think its cute, or think they have to cause they light up so much

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/10/2012 2:16 AM

Maybe they think if their bike is rasta, they will air higher lololololol

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/10/2012 6:45 AM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Most companies make that one thing so they can make more money(not just Bike brands) plus the only person i can see actually running this who rides Pro for Cult is AK.

bmx4orlife wrote:

russ barone prob would... anyways its stupid that everyone assocciates rasta with weed...

Shawn garrett liked and spoke to me because I painted my mates cult rasta. It wasnt an anti white movement but it was empowering the blacks and africans. They hated homosexuals and were very strongly religious. Its jot some faggy game. Ur not a rasta cos u smoke, rastas hate stoners. Listen to slew dem by capleton. Hardcore rastafari homosexual hate anthem

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder