Rawing a Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2011 3:11 PM

Any links on how to do it with like a step by step?

|

7/11/2011 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2011 3:19 PM

just rawed my frame, took 30 minutes to raw and clean. heres the steps cuz harof2 asked about it.

heres the steps for rawing you asked about...1. take your shit apart 2. i used "premium sprayable stripper" that i put in a windex bottle 3. lay your frame on cardboard sheet and spray the stripper on. 4. let it sit for 20 minutes 5. after 20 minutes take a rag and wipe the bubbled up paint off 6. once you wiped it off reapply steps 4 and 5 until all the paint ios off. 7. use soap and water or rubbing alchol and rub the paint thinner off so the clear wont bubble off. 8. i used Krylon clear gloss but clear is clear so its all whatever. make sure you use 2-3 coats

heres a pic of mine [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2011 3:22 PM

also another question. do i have to take out my bb or take off my cranks? i would rather leave the cranks on and tape the fuck out of both when rawing.

|

7/11/2011 3:24 PM

Obama wrote:

also another question. do i have to take out my bb or take off my cranks? i would rather leave the cranks on and tape the fuck out of both when rawing.

yeah you do sadly, the stripper will eat the tape leaving only adhesive that will hold the stripper on, then when you remove the adhesive youll spread paint stripper on you cranks and raw those too. itll be way easier to take em out.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2011 4:34 PM

|