Ray's MTB

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2010 7:02 AM

well it's been way to fucking cold and snowy to ride sad But I found a place in cleveland called Ray's MTB. looks sick. Any one been there? Is it any good?

And now for the less important part, I'm getting some money (around 250$) for xmas and my birthday. I want to upgrade my bike but I don't know what I can upgrade. Any tips?

|

RIDE ON Never ask questions.

BIKE CHECK

12/18/2010 9:11 AM

For Ray's - Look on Youtube, and there are loads of pro riders that have been there and shredded it.

Bike parts - Don't replace something until it breaks. I know that everyone wants to have a super dialed custom bike, but you are better off keeping it until something brakes, and getting something better with some money you might have saved up.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/18/2010 9:14 AM

camjf wrote:

For Ray's - Look on Youtube, and there are loads of pro riders that have been there and shredded it.

Bike parts - Don't replace something until it breaks. I know that everyone wants to have a super dialed custom bike, but you are better off keeping it until something brakes, and getting something better with some money you might have saved up.

you make a good point about bike parts. it probably is better to save the money

|

RIDE ON Never ask questions.

BIKE CHECK

12/18/2010 9:22 AM

camjf wrote:

Whipp wrote:

you make a good point about bike parts. it probably is better to save the money

About a year ago, I was riding a pretty nice bike, and I used to try and buy loads of shit, that probably wasn't even that good, just because I liked having new and different parts. Then I learnt the value of money, and realized, instead of spending my £80 on some average forks, save up until my ones broke, then I would have £130 to spend, so I could get some really good forks, that I wouldn't want to replace 2 months after buying them.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher