Recent Meals Of Poop

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2010 7:07 PM

Being the dumb rider that we are we fall a lot trying new tricks, but most of the time we get away safe, some times we have no choice but to put some shit on our plate, what are some of your interesting falls that hurt way more than they should have?

Today i tried to do this motowhip one footer rear tire grab thingamabob, and ended up taking my bike the the thigh and ribs, not what i was expecting, is it just me or are the falls you least expect the ones that hurt the most?

|

12/23/2010 7:10 PM

although its not BMX related, i had a nice serving of shit the other day when my friend got pissed off and threw a snowskate at my head.

i have 7 staples in my head now.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

12/23/2010 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2010 7:12 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

although its not BMX related, i had a nice serving of shit the other day when my friend got pissed off and threw a snowskate at my head.

i hope you stomped a mud hole in his ass

|

vanillseatbmx wrote:

is he still your friend???

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

lol so true. i think it hurts wicked bad when you fall doing a trick you have dialed in cause youre not expecting to fuck it up. lol

|

12/23/2010 7:14 PM

the last time i ate shit was when i tried to flat 360 like a week ago on my friends bike and his piece of shit eastern tire slipped out when i carved

|

12/23/2010 7:15 PM

T-bog to nose dive over a box jump.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

12/23/2010 7:15 PM

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

lol so true. i think it hurts wicked bad when you fall doing a trick you have dialed in cause youre not expecting to fuck it up. lol

yea most of the time when i try new shit ill have my whole eject button sequence down in my mind so i can survive this collision, but when i doing my regular shit i just do it

|

12/23/2010 7:16 PM

SEANimal757: i should have lol but he didnt really try and he was my ride home. he just whipped it behind him and it hit me in the head.

evanwest94: yeah were chill now.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

12/23/2010 7:17 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

SEANimal757: i should have lol but he didnt really try and he was my ride home. he just whipped it behind him and it hit me in the head.

evanwest94: yeah were chill now.

Its like let me pick you up kick yo ass drive you home, call it a day

|

12/23/2010 7:19 PM

ha i was at an indoor park the other day and i turned to sharp on the warehouse kinda floor they have and i got like a big cut on my jaw it was so fucked ip

|

if it has sprockets or titties it will get you in trouble

12/23/2010 7:21 PM

over rotated a 360, put my foot down hard and pulled something in my leg yesterday. smoked a bowl and was koo haha

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

12/23/2010 7:23 PM

gstring02 wrote:

over rotated a 360, put my foot down hard and pulled something in my leg yesterday. smoked a bowl and was koo haha

ha!

|

12/23/2010 7:23 PM

Separated shoulder back in 04, trying a footplant along these lines:
Photo

and when I tried to get the bike back under me my tires never connected with the ramp, literally sweeping my legs out from under me sending me from the top of a 6 foot ramp onto my head and shoulder on asphalt. I am 100% sure that had I not had a helmet on, I would be licking windows for a living right now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2010 7:25 PM

Anyone else get hurt more often from just riding to places than actually trying shit...?

|

12/23/2010 7:28 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Anyone else get hurt more often from just riding to places than actually trying shit...?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that just made me fuckin night dude! thank you!

|

12/23/2010 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2010 7:30 PM

Kenealy wrote:

i almost never fall from just riding but i remember this one time when i was going out for a night ride and i didnt know my tire was flat in the front and i fell face first when i was going down my driveway

|

12/23/2010 7:30 PM

jumping the box at my local and came off the lip nose high as hell, then half way over the box my friend end drops and i nose case straight to my back at just about the bottom of the landing, knocked the air out of me and just about made me shit myself
fun times

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

12/23/2010 7:34 PM

dont you just hate when youre going hella fast down the street and your chain snaps and you slam your knee into your stem and it hurts for like a day

|

12/23/2010 7:41 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

dont you just hate when youre going hella fast down the street and your chain snaps and you slam your knee into your stem and it hurts for like a day

i hate going fast, pulling a trick clean, and slipping out cause the floors slick and it throwing you hard

|

12/23/2010 7:44 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

or what about when youre bombing a hill and your front tire straight up explodes and you go straight to cheese grating your face?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

12/23/2010 7:45 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

I did this, but couldn't bend my knee for like 3 days.

Typically when my chain snaps, I hit my knee about 3 times on the stem because I am cranking so hard. SUCKS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2010 7:51 PM

I was doing a manual looped out and my rear axle shanked my ankle right by my achilles tendon, oh my god, you dont understand that pain, my whole body was in pins and needles and my whole leg was throbbing with pain and now i have a pretty brutal scar where it hit me

|

12/23/2010 7:55 PM

Kenealy wrote:

i was bombing a hill on the way to a skatepark, i was manualing, let my bike drop down, my foot slipped half way off my pedal so that my toe made contact with the ground and my heel was stuck on my pedal, somehow causing me to flip off my bike and do like a god damn double summersault on the pavement.

|

12/23/2010 9:24 PM

lol i got messed up 180ing a 4 stair that i have done a million times. over rotated and my leg got caught between the bars and frame and twisted up and stuff hahah

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

12/23/2010 9:24 PM

yeah most definetly, cause your relaxed and aint ready for it
awhile back I was cruising really slow, did a simple 180 and locked up on the landing, flipped over and hit a brick protruding out of a wall with the back of my head.

|

12/23/2010 9:43 PM

This is really hard to explain, but I will try.

There is a local spot that is a mellow bank with a fence at the top of it. So I did a 180 to fakie up the bank, then I jumped off my pedals and planted my feet on the fence and jumped back on the pedals. I did this a couple times, but wanted to up the antie. So then I tried to do it again, but pull my bike off the ground. Did that a couple times, and thought "Let's try to do a T-Bog while doing it!" So I did it. leaned too far forward and took the bars to my gut, then front flipped over the bars while my legs got tied between my top tube and down tube, and landed face first onto the pavement. I was dazed for about 20 minutes.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/23/2010 11:01 PM

I was cruisin to the park and i hopped up and gutter and ran straight into a little one foot stake some dickhead had decided to put in the ground.
i snapped the stake, went flying about 10 meters into a light pole and my was at the other end of the street.

|

12/23/2010 11:03 PM

i was just riding, i started peadling fast, and as im pedaling my chain snaps, and for some reason i went over my bars with a bike on top of me, i dont know how it happened though. I was so pissed. gay ass chain, i have a kool chain now. that should last me awhile.

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

12/23/2010 11:13 PM

last time i ate shit i was nose manualing the box jump at my local skatepark and went otb wrecked my face and broke my wrist i got it on video.... might post it if i can figure out how

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future