Recently Learned Tricks

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2014 5:48 PM

Been working on some things lately and I'm finally getting comfortable throwing bars in hops and off ramps. And double peg stalls/grinds on quarters.

How about you guys what's a couple tricks youve got down recently?

|

3/30/2014 6:22 PM

Disaster reverts on quarters,pocket airs, 540s on vert walls last time I rode I was crashing lots but I've only rode 3 times this whole winter fucken canada and it's fucken stupid winters

|

3/30/2014 6:52 PM

360 flats
relearned hurricanes
Rocket 1080s
Crank arm grinds
Ice picks
Small down rails
Feeble upledge to fakie double peg down ledge
Manual to feeble
Feeble to manual
Occasionally manual 180s
Luc-e and smith stalls
Nose bonk 180s over curbs

Ive been getting alot more ballsy/committed to tricks lately so ive been learning pretty faster than normal. Pretty stoked to have a handful of new tricks to throw down.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/30/2014 7:00 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Disaster reverts on quarters,pocket airs, 540s on vert walls last time I rode I was crashing lots but I've only rode 3 times this whole winter fucken canada and it's fucken stupid winters

Tell me about it I live in Minnesota and the winter has been way to long

|

3/30/2014 7:25 PM

L360 Turndowns
Turndowns
Almost 540s
Boosted Airs
Hop 360s
Ice Picks
Toothpick Hangovers
1 Footer Airs. My bag if tricls isn't too big, I really like to go for bigger shit.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

3/30/2014 11:23 PM

Getting better at ice pick grinds, can hold them a lot better & do them on more things now.

Learned smith grind easy/switch 180 out a few days ago, still working on them. Also learned 180 table tops out of flyouts, fun trick.

|

3/31/2014 6:06 AM

I got 360s :D. Practicing 180 manulas right now. I got manual bars, but cant figure out how to do bunny bars.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/31/2014 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2014 8:05 AM

Oppo feeble to smith
I just put on brakes so fufanus and stuff like that
I finally figured out how to hop up stuff to x-up ride
Ive landed a few x-up grinds in the last week or so but they are quite sketchy.
Oppo 270 pyramid hips

|

3/31/2014 8:38 AM

Nosepicks on stuff (no footjam)
Nosepick downside whips
Nosepick whips
Footjam to backwards hang 5s for a few feet
nosepick 360s to fakie sometimes
nosepick no footers
dialed icepicks in pretty good again
manuals both directions on quarters (never was able to go to the right, the direction I spin, got those figured out)
900 tire taps more consistent

FUNT BRAKES!!!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura