Recomended bikes husky guy

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2013 5:01 PM

I'm a husky guy 5' 11 at 240 lbs I'm trying to get into BMX rode as a kid/teen I'm 21 now not that long ago but I don't want to look like I'm on a little 14 year old's bike haha I was reading a bit and I see that the length of my legs matter so its 36" from bottom of feet to my waist So I'm looking at recommended bikes that i could buy my budget is $300 Only site I know is danscomp and I stay in Houston, Tx so if anyone knows a local shop were I can go try out some bikes would be great to know.

THANKS in advance for any and all input given.

|

6/9/2013 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2013 5:13 PM

The 2013 Stolen Sinner is on sale for $379 at Dans. Probably the best complete you're going to find in your budget, You can probably get it a little cheaper with a discount code too.

|

6/9/2013 5:22 PM

|

6/9/2013 5:32 PM

generally I dont trust anything on craigslist until I've seen the item first. you should save up for the sinner honestly. it's your best bet

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/9/2013 5:35 PM

Yeah my only issue would be I have items to trade which Id preffer in craigslist

|

6/9/2013 6:48 PM

So you're looking to buy one off of craigslist?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/9/2013 6:55 PM

Yeah I looked through I see a lot of diamondbacks but I don't hear much good never heard of wethepeople looks fairly new though the one i posted and a lot of haros

|

6/9/2013 6:57 PM

NextLegend wrote:

Yeah I looked through I see a lot of diamondbacks but I don't hear much good never heard of wethepeople looks fairly new though the one i posted and a lot of haros

Yeah I see that a lot too. http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/3833193246.html This one looks a bit older but nonetheless pretty sweet. I've bought two bikes off craigs and liked them both, so much better than completes.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/9/2013 8:41 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that fly is pure sex for the price

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/10/2013 12:46 PM

If you can make it into Austin, go to Empire bmx. I'm from Canada and do all my orders from there. you can even try to contact them if you can't make it in, and get some advice. But order from them for sure. Tom, tina and the cru are awesome and I'm sure would help you out.
empirebmx.com

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

6/10/2013 3:00 PM

NextLegend wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah I see that a lot too. http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/3833193246.html This one looks a bit older but nonetheless pretty sweet. I've bought two bikes off craigs and liked them both, so much better than completes.

Oh cool ill hit him up :D

|