Red Bull Dreamline

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2013 9:16 PM

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/bike/events/1331587718509/red-bull-dreamline So incredibly pumped on this contest, even though it's a few weeks away. A bunch of my friends and I are going up to see this, it's going to be awesome. Anyone else going to go to it?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/9/2013 4:05 PM

Bumping this since it's tomorrow. Gonna take pictures and put them in this thread. Shit's about to get real...
http://www.redbull.com/us/en/bike/stories/1331606205978/dreamline-bmx-2013-practice-video

|

8/9/2013 4:21 PM

Man, you are so lucky! Those jumps are looking huge!

|

8/9/2013 4:46 PM

I know right!? I half wish that the public could ride them, but I know if I got the chance to ride them I would either puss out or eat shit and die.

|

8/10/2013 12:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 11:58 PM

A slight update. I have met Brian Foster, a very drunk Cory Nastazio, a VERY drunk Brandon Dosche, Aaron Ross, Chase Hawk, Hucker, Anthony Napolitan, Zack Warden, and Cory Bohan. This is SOOOO badass

|

8/10/2013 12:05 PM

Did you drink with any of them.....that'd be rad

|

8/10/2013 9:04 PM

Nah I didn't, although I probably could have. They weren't IDing at the bar (they let me in without a second glance) and I don't even think they were charging for the beer. I got Chris Doyle, BF, Mike Aitken, Mark Mullville, and Chase Hawk to sign my Anthem II DVD, and I met the rest of the dudes that were there today. I also had to borrow a bike pump from Aaron Ross, he's a really nice guy. Pics will be up tomorrow, they're all on my friend's camera. And if you don't know, Pat Casey won, TJ Ellis was second, and Kyle Baldock was third. Pat Casey did a truck driver to late double whip that has probably never been done before. It was wild.

|

8/10/2013 9:11 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Nah I didn't, although I probably could have. They weren't IDing at the bar (they let me in without a second glance) and I don't even think they were charging for the beer. I got Chris Doyle, BF, Mike Aitken, Mark Mullville, and Chase Hawk to sign my Anthem II DVD, and I met the rest of the dudes that were there today. I also had to borrow a bike pump from Aaron Ross, he's a really nice guy. Pics will be up tomorrow, they're all on my friend's camera. And if you don't know, Pat Casey won, TJ Ellis was second, and Kyle Baldock was third. Pat Casey did a truck driver to late double whip that has probably never been done before. It was wild.

yeah i was all bummed that kyle only got third then i heard what he pulled and i was blown away!! that is insane

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/10/2013 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2013 9:15 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

yeah i was all bummed that kyle only got third then i heard what he pulled and i was blown away!! that is insane

I was honestly surprised Kyle was third, there was this Polish kid there who turned 19 today and had never been to the U.S. before, and he absolutely killed it. I thought for sure he was going to be on the podium.

|

8/13/2013 11:05 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I was honestly surprised Kyle was third, there was this Polish kid there who turned 19 today and had never been to the U.S. before, and he absolutely killed it. I thought for sure he was going to be on the podium.

He has been to states, because if not, how could he be riding at Woodward with his brother who is doing cashroll barspins on MTB ? He would have been on podium, but he crashed on last jump, didn't he ?

|