Red Bull Dreamline online

Related:
Create New Tag

11/10/2013 8:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2013 8:14 AM

red bull dreamline is online looks pretty sweet
|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

11/10/2013 11:14 AM

Cannot wait to get off work go home and watch it......probably going to be best contest of the year

|

11/10/2013 11:45 AM

Dude the coverage of it was shit. I was there and everyone was just taking runs whenever they wanted and it lasted like 3 hours. The coverage acted like it was a regular contest with structured runs and all that bs. but you see me a couple times in there haha. It was a rad contest for sure, but the TV did a shit job covering it.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/10/2013 11:52 AM

NBC is a bunch of idiots they do the same thing for every extreme sport that they cover awful coverage and a shitload of commercials and a bunch of talking

|

11/10/2013 11:59 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude the coverage of it was shit. I was there and everyone was just taking runs whenever they wanted and it lasted like 3 hours. The coverage acted like it was a regular contest with structured runs and all that bs. but you see me a couple times in there haha. It was a rad contest for sure, but the TV did a shit job covering it.

Yes, agreed, they suck at covering events.

|

11/10/2013 12:46 PM

Coverage was bad but the riding that went down made up for it.

Them DJs...wow.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


11/10/2013 1:01 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Coverage was bad but the riding that went down made up for it.

Them DJs...wow.

the sad part is i don't even think they showed 10% of the riding. You didnt see any runs from Joey Cordova, and you didnt get to see Chris Doyles best run, or cam white frontflip one of the smallest jumps there. They really shit the bed on the coverage

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/10/2013 2:02 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Coverage was bad but the riding that went down made up for it.

Them DJs...wow.

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

the sad part is i don't even think they showed 10% of the riding. You didnt see any runs from Joey Cordova, and you didnt get to see Chris Doyles best run, or cam white frontflip one of the smallest jumps there. They really shit the bed on the coverage

Redbull joyride is up to I want to check that out to.......missing a Chris Doyle contest run doesn't bother me he's been doing the same runs over and over again for over ten years

|

11/10/2013 4:14 PM

LOL that was fucking gay. They showed fuck all runs and most of them were shit anyway :L

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

11/10/2013 4:43 PM

This is disappointing to much sal I hate that guy and to much interviews, one run shown between commercials is bs .......they should have shown it like they show crankworx

|

11/12/2013 6:31 PM

Bump, I thought Nyquist should have won, but he fucked himself up bigtime, I bet he retires soon.

|