RedBull Dreamline

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2014 11:30 AM

Who's going this year?! I'm so stoked it's in NC and only 2 hours away for me. I'm going with only one friend since the others couldn't get tickets in time but it still should be a blast

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/24/2014 1:39 PM

I'm going to be in Raleigh that week, but have to fly home the day before. Bummed. I'm moving directly after Texas Toast, so I need a few days to pack all of my stuff.

Have fun! I'm sure it will be awesome.

|

9/24/2014 1:47 PM

Thats a bummer man! You're moving to NC though?

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/24/2014 2:15 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Thats a bummer man! You're moving to NC though?

Nah, moving to San Diego. I end up in NC at least three or four times a year for random things, but I'm staying out west.

|

9/24/2014 2:28 PM

Idk if MTB riders are allowed on after but my homie Anthony might be there

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/24/2014 3:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Idk if MTB riders are allowed on after but my homie Anthony might be there

If it's anything like past Dreamline events, there will be a course specifically made for the contest and no one else will be able to ride it.

|

9/24/2014 4:35 PM

Did they have lines for spectators to hit last year?? I didn't think they would allow it

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/24/2014 7:08 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Did they have lines for spectators to hit last year?? I didn't think they would allow it

There were MTB trails last year, but nothing special for the event - just a few things that were already at the park.

|

9/25/2014 4:07 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Last year it was in Angel Fire, which is a ski resort that does MTB trails in the summer. All the normal MTB trails were open, and anyone could ride them. The Jumps for Dreamline, were not part of the MTB trails, they were built specifically for Dreamline and then torn down, and no one else was allowed to ride them.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/25/2014 4:30 PM

Yeah I don't think there are any trails around at this one. We have to take a taxi van up the mountain 20 min just to get to it

|

Smoke Drink Die