Related:
Create New Tag
ironmaiden666 ironmaiden666
6/9/2015 6:51 AM

Anyone see this!? Looks awesome and the riding is intense.
http://albes.blogs.com
Does anyone actually drink redbull while riding?

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

EddiMundo EddiMundo
6/9/2015 7:02 AM

its 2x the price, 1/2 quantity and tastes like a 35p energy drink.... ill pass.

onto the edit. Tylers tash tho. kid needs to shave that pedo tash off

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
6/9/2015 7:53 AM

I was super stoked to see the edit after hearing him and a few buddies who helped work on it discuss it!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
6/9/2015 8:27 AM

Not if i can get a better energy drink. Red Bull makes me shit. I don't wanna shit when riding. I honestly wish i didn't have the mild caffeine dependency i have now. I may try to completely kick it. But sometimes if I'm trying to session a park for... like all day like usual, imma chug an energy drink to get that extra boost i need to finish the day and not fall asleep.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

biggybuggy biggybuggy
6/9/2015 8:34 AM

I avoid coffee and energy drinks. Tyler is cool.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
6/9/2015 8:40 AM

Woah. That was AWESOME. They should get volunteers to come and clear out the middle section and build a killer DIY setup since it is sitting so haggard.

And no, I don't drink any of those drinks. They have a bajillion grams of sugar and chemicals. I don't need nuclear piss.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/9/2015 9:59 AM

Yeah I was just curious cause so many pros show themselves chugging it while riding. I just stick with black coffee no sugar. That's the healthiest energy drink. All that other crap gives me panic attacks and heart palpitations

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

6/9/2015 12:45 PM
ironmaiden666 wrote:

Yeah I was just curious ...more

If you mean at contests and from a can, I've heard a lot of those companies will bottle or can water in their cans for their athletes, so it looks like they are slamming a monster/redbull/whatever, when in reality they are not.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/9/2015 12:55 PM
dave lawrence wrote:

If you mean at contests ...more

Not surprising. I think Gatorade basically does the same thing in those huge jugs at football games

My Ride
My Other Ride

Dot_Company Dot_Company
6/9/2015 6:30 PM

Dope riding! Love seeing edits like this! Another one that comes to mind was the one of a motorcross athlete in a bobsled ring? Redbull does some awesome stuff!

Don't really drink redbull while riding. Makes some guys we ride with "jumpy"

Creating life the way we envision it!

Determination Overcomes Talent

Dot_Company Instagram

blaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaa
6/9/2015 8:38 PM

I think it's kinda stupid how they brought in ramps for almost everything he did there.

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

eskimojay eskimojay
6/10/2015 12:08 AM

That was a fucking sick vid , stoked to see redbull making wild shit like that happen

6/10/2015 6:41 AM
blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I think it's kinda stupid ...more

It would just be a run of the mill street edit in a dumpy building without those ramps. It would not stand out like it does.

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
6/10/2015 12:36 PM

Gonna comment but was lazy .

That truck was fucking massive . He threw the bars like immediately and then held on for dear life haha . Cool to see him go from his edits to super huge Red Bull collaborations . Shit like that is a pretty big honour

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

buttmeate buttmeate
6/13/2015 8:02 PM

I'm disappointed in the number of garbage ramps included in that edit

wallride a bus everyday

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP