Redline asset

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2013 4:06 PM

How good is the 2013 redline asset

|

8/10/2013 4:54 PM

There are higher quality bikes for $400.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/10/2013 11:40 PM

Well for that bike,Is it OK for dirt jumps and racing

|

8/11/2013 10:05 AM

I'm not against Redline. My bike is a Redline. I'm just saying, if you're going to get your mom or dad to spend $400, you may as well get as high quality a bike as you can. Are you wanting a freestyle bike or are you wanting to race? Race bikes jump great, you just gotta be sure what you're planning on doing with it. You shouldn't use a hammer to tighten a screw, and likewise about using a freestyle bike to race, or a race bike for freestyle. Be specific about what you want to do on your bike, and an educated decision will be easier to make for yourself, with or without the help of others. Something tells me you already have this bike and were fishing for an answer like "Wow! That's awesome! I wish I had that bike!!" It should last you a while, if that's the case. Only replace what you have to.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.