Redline device, Madera protocol, Profile GDH??

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2011 10:50 AM

Hey guys im gettin a new pair of cranks and looking at the redline device the maderas or profile gdh cranks any suggestions??

|

12/4/2011 10:52 AM

device!

|

12/4/2011 10:54 AM

Yeah i was mainly thining the device they look sick and i hear there pretty strong

|

12/4/2011 10:58 AM

they are

|

12/4/2011 11:03 AM

profile or madera,easier warranty system,also real good..

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/4/2011 11:09 AM

Get Tibias or Pillars instead.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/4/2011 11:10 AM

madera and profile are the same thing and super nice and strong my friend does crank grinds and the paint still stays good with his maderas and they have a good warrenty

|

12/4/2011 11:19 AM

dog puke wrote:

madera and profile are the same thing and super nice and strong my friend does crank grinds and the paint still stays good with his maderas and they have a good warrenty

Maderas don't have a warranty.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/4/2011 11:27 AM

the spindle twists on profiles
i'd go with redlines, i've been running mine for a fair few months now and i haven't had to touch them

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

12/4/2011 11:36 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

easier warranty? they have such a hardr sysytem, they give you a pin number to remember and shit, redline says send em in and if you dont qualify we'llpay shipping back. and profiles are flexy and shitty quality cranks that have so many issues and redlines are an ass load cheaper andway way more worth the money.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/4/2011 11:58 AM

trails-not-rails wrote:

i'd go with redlines, i've been running mine for a fair few months now and i haven't had to touch them

false, the arms bend way before the spindle twist....call profile and ask

|

12/4/2011 11:59 AM

trails-not-rails wrote:

bobPA wrote:

i second trails, my spindle twisted, not my arms

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/4/2011 12:23 PM

they're all great go for which one you want the most you cant go wrong

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/4/2011 12:26 PM

redline

|

xBMXx.

12/4/2011 1:56 PM

dog puke wrote:

this they are the same brand

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

12/4/2011 2:00 PM

I'm gonna say Redline.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/4/2011 5:02 PM

trails-not-rails wrote:

bobPA wrote:

future FBM wrote:

i second trails, my spindle twisted, not my arms

i agree to my profile spindle is twisted but i still love profile so i am getting new ones soon

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

12/4/2011 5:21 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

easier warranty? they have such a hardr sysytem, they give you a pin number to remember and shit, redline says send em in and if you dont qualify we'llpay shipping back. and profiles are flexy and shitty quality cranks that have so many issues and redlines are an ass load cheaper andway way more worth the money.

well,ive had my profiles since april and my budy had his maderas since christmas 10' and we both havnt had any problems with em. no bending spindles or arms tbh. my friend had some (old ass) profiles and he bent one arm. all they asked for is a warranty card, he got one from the bike shop. and profile gve him a new set of arms when he had only bent 1. some of you guys probably get bad luck, and what pin number are you talking about??? never seen or heard about that, matt coplan never even heard about that.lots of you guys that have problems buy faulty products off people thats old as fuck for cheap and blame the company when they were beaten to shit by the old owner in my opinion....

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/4/2011 5:32 PM

redline

|

12/4/2011 6:15 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

well,ive had my profiles since april and my budy had his maderas since christmas 10' and we both havnt had any problems with em. no bending spindles or arms tbh. my friend had some (old ass) profiles and he bent one arm. all they asked for is a warranty card, he got one from the bike shop. and profile gve him a new set of arms when he had only bent 1. some of you guys probably get bad luck, and what pin number are you talking about??? never seen or heard about that, matt coplan never even heard about that.lots of you guys that have problems buy faulty products off people thats old as fuck for cheap and blame the company when they were beaten to shit by the old owner in my opinion....

my profiles were new, i lost the warranty card and they said send em in wth a 4 digit code that they provide. idk but all i know was i got some shitty service

|

12/4/2011 6:33 PM

Dude, Redline! My bike came with the Device G7's. Zero flex. Super strong. I'm 280.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/4/2011 6:43 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Dude, Redline! My bike came with the Device G7's. Zero flex. Super strong. I'm 280.

New G7's are super nice.

Device are amazing and still under $100

|

12/4/2011 8:10 PM

you sleep if you dont get redlines my profiles flex and i have a soild spindle didnt even put in my ti gdh

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

12/4/2011 8:24 PM

future FBM wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

my profiles were new, i lost the warranty card and they said send em in wth a 4 digit code that they provide. idk but all i know was i got some shitty service

Ihad mine warrantied twice and they were fairly easy to deal with....they only ever gave me new arms. I called them twice because i thought it was my spindle twisting, customer service at profile claims that 95% of the time the arms bend before the spindle even thinks about twisting...

|

12/4/2011 8:48 PM

Thanks guys for all the replies i just ordered the Redline devices from dans

|

12/4/2011 8:53 PM

dog puke wrote:

you have freinds?

|

12/4/2011 9:07 PM

Brand4318 wrote:

smart man

|

12/4/2011 9:26 PM

Idk if anyone knew this but on Zack Gerber's facebook, he bent the spindle on the Devices..

Not saying they suck BTW

|

12/5/2011 2:37 AM

Brand4318 wrote:

Which Devices? Just curious.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/5/2011 3:42 AM

dk social

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|