Regreasing front hub bearings

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 8:19 PM

Somebody please link a video can't find a good one.

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/7/2013 8:20 PM

what kind are they, looseball, ring, or sealed

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/7/2013 8:24 PM

jj0996 wrote:

what kind are they, looseball, ring, or sealed

i think mine are looseball its an alienation front rim.... i heard plinking in the front i thought it was the spokes so i trued them hours ago.. now i just want to regrease the front bearrings i know how to do the back just not the front.....

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/7/2013 8:28 PM

they are most likely rings and you need to go new ones cuz you have blown them out, and when you get them you smear grease in all the crevices and re install it, but be careful due to they might be loose-ball and if they are you have to do this,

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/7/2013 8:31 PM

jj0996 wrote:

they are most likely rings and you need to go new ones cuz you have blown them out, and when you get them you smear grease in all the crevices and re install it, but be careful due to they might be loose-ball and if they are you have to do this,

Thanks for the link and it sounds more like spokes need tightening not blown bearings but i will check.

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/7/2013 9:38 PM

jj0996 wrote:

iVerderider wrote:

Thanks for the link and it sounds more like spokes need tightening not blown bearings but i will check.

regressing bearings never hurts

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/7/2013 10:41 PM

which alienation is it i have the plain black laced to a mission and its a loose ball all i did was un screw the cone and lock nut on one side and popped the seal off the hub then cleaned everything with a cloth re greased each side of the hub put each bearing back in or replaced broken ones then just slide the hub back in and readjusted the cones to the right amount and was finished

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/7/2013 11:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2013 11:24 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

which alienation is it i have the plain black laced to a mission and its a loose ball all i did was un screw the cone and lock nut on one side and popped the seal off the hub then cleaned everything with a cloth re greased each side of the hub put each bearing back in or replaced broken ones then just slide the hub back in and readjusted the cones to the right amount and was finished

same one ur talking about i did it already was easy and the silver hub chromoish

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/8/2013 1:52 AM

iVerderider wrote:

same one ur talking about i did it already was easy and the silver hub chromoish

yeah its really easy how do you do a back one i've been thinking of doing it to my spare hub do they take the same size as a front hub?

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith