Relationships and BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2013 6:04 PM

How does your significant other feel about your biking? I had a relationship where one thought it was cool. I had one where they got upset when i told them i was riding. The one i have now doesnt even want me to ride. haha she doesnt like to hear about it. I dont even talk about it much at school or around her. I dont care though. I know a few people on here are dating/married to someone and id like to know what BMX has done in your relationships!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/15/2013 6:09 PM

most of my ex boyfriends rode bmx with me. i think bmx was really what preserved the love between us...unfortunately, sex was a different story sad

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/15/2013 6:14 PM

crazyclark wrote:

most of my ex boyfriends rode bmx with me. i think bmx was really what preserved the love between us...unfortunately, sex was a different story sad

Sorry to hear that man. I have never met a gay BMXer to be honest. I wish that my girlfriend would do stuff with me, but she never will. haha Idc tho, i do love her. Just wish there was more to our relationship.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/15/2013 6:16 PM

This is why I just do the fwb.

|

11/15/2013 6:21 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

fwb? I never understand abbreviations. i always come up with something weird for them to mean.

|

11/15/2013 6:22 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

fwb? I never understand abbreviations. i always come up with something weird for them to mean.

friends with benefits. Or fucking a female friend (or dude if you roll that way) but the difference is you dont have to kiss ass, do silly "cute" things or spend all your time with them haha.

|

11/15/2013 6:26 PM

You kids and your relationship problems haha

Personally i dont give a fuck what they think, i always tell them straight up if they dont like something deal with it im not going to change shit for them ive even told one of them if they have a problem with something write it down and shove it up their ass (she complained about everything) needless to say i dont usually have girlfriends for long they always say im insensitive or some shit haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/15/2013 6:26 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

friends with benefits. Or fucking a female friend (or dude if you roll that way) but the difference is you dont have to kiss ass, do silly "cute" things or spend all your time with them haha.

Ahh yeah. Im kinda trapped at this point in the relationship stage, if i were to leave, i would feel like an idiot and an asshole. haha its been a year and a month. Almost a year and 2 months. I wish i could have an FWB but i have never had such luck. Girls use guys around here. If you wanna have sex, you better buy some boots, a truck, and some flannel. Maybe some camo. I swear WV has some of the worst girls. haha But luckily, i got a beautiful Phillippino for my girlfriend.. haha

|

11/15/2013 6:28 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You kids and your relationship problems haha

Personally i dont give a fuck what they think, i always tell them straight up if they dont like something deal with it im not going to change shit for them ive even told one of them if they have a problem with something write it down and shove it up their ass (she complained about everything) needless to say i dont usually have girlfriends for long they always say im insensitive or some shit haha

You do seem insensitive XD it's a required taste. Girls all want the sensitive guys now. haha your time will come. This is my first really long relationships. I dont always have problems in my relationship, but for her, BMX is a problem.

|

11/15/2013 6:32 PM

My wife loves BMX, but I had no idea until I started getting back into it. She used to laugh at me when I'd do stuff on my mtb, but I was just doing it to be goofy. She loves to ride, but hates the cold, so I have a few months to get her bike finished before spring. loves to watch the kids and I ride around.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/15/2013 6:35 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

My wife loves BMX, but I had no idea until I started getting back into it. She used to laugh at me when I'd do stuff on my mtb, but I was just doing it to be goofy. She loves to ride, but hates the cold, so I have a few months to get her bike finished before spring. loves to watch the kids and I ride around.

Thats really awesome man! haha I wish i had a girlfriend that would enjoy watching me ride or ride with me. Thatd be cool to do and see.

|

11/15/2013 6:50 PM

nah man, my girl supports anything i wanna do, we were both watching the deadline dvd earlier today actually...she liked it...why wouldn't she.

She also said she'll help film some alternate angles for the self filmed edit I'm working on.

Fuck being told what or what not to do by a woman...my life...my rules. Same for her, I would never tell my girlfriend what she should and shouldn't do, we have mutual respect, and freedom.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/15/2013 6:53 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

nah man, my girl supports anything i wanna do, we were both watching the deadline dvd earlier today actually...she liked it...why wouldn't she.

She also said she'll help film some alternate angles for the self filmed edit I'm working on.

Fuck being told what or what not to do by a woman...my life...my rules. Same for her, I would never tell my girlfriend what she should and shouldn't do, we have mutual respect, and freedom.

Bam. That, gentlemen is what you want in a relationship. Write that down.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/15/2013 7:18 PM

I brought my friend with benefits/kind of relationship with me a few times she's very supportive about what I do.
And if I fall she drags me back up smile

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/15/2013 7:28 PM

i remember tomdons wife filmed his whole edit

|

11/15/2013 7:29 PM

I've had girlfriends who loved that I did it & thought it was awesome, ones who didn't really care, then there's the ones who want me to not ride & be with them all the time. It's nice being with them, but damn I need time to ride ya know haha.

|

11/15/2013 10:37 PM

My girlfriend (year and a while) isn't supportive but doesn't care about it , besides the skatepark hoes , me wearing a helmet , and the shit I do on a bike.....that practically describes bmx LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/16/2013 12:47 AM

I have never had a relation.... Just some friend with benefits.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/16/2013 2:39 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

My wife pretty much lets me do/try what I want within reason. She doesn't usually want to hear about it, but as long as I'm still putting in my support for the family (money, emotionally, etc.) it's all good. smile

|

11/16/2013 3:03 PM

My girl doesn't like it haha but that's not gonna change if I ride or not

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/16/2013 3:32 PM

My girlfriend rides mountain bikes and said she will keep an open mind and try her best to get into BMX.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/16/2013 6:17 PM

Buy that bitch a bike. Bitches love bikes.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/16/2013 6:56 PM

Stocksy wrote:

My girlfriend rides mountain bikes and said she will keep an open mind and try her best to get into BMX.

Lol who cares if your girlfriend rides bikes... if she rides other things well, thats good. hahaha!

|

11/17/2013 5:44 AM

My gf is learning flatland. She loves it!

|

fack off

11/17/2013 8:09 AM

My ex used to like it when I rode. It meant that I got outside and was active, she just didn't like it when I slammed during the weekend and looked like a cripple at school lol. But I think having a gf who would ride would be awesome as fuck

|

Bruh

11/17/2013 8:20 AM

My gf ride bike with me, she doesn't care if i ride flatland she thinks it's cool. It's okay when i ride with my friends I just download her pc or PS1 games to play with while I'm riding.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/17/2013 9:12 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

My ex used to like it when I rode. It meant that I got outside and was active, she just didn't like it when I slammed during the weekend and looked like a cripple at school lol. But I think having a gf who would ride would be awesome as fuck

i wish mine actually rode with me, or atleast liked to watch me ride. haha

|

11/17/2013 9:14 AM

yeah, I never got to show her because I never got into town to ride but she knew that it got me of the feckin xbox lol

|

Bruh

11/17/2013 9:18 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

yeah, I never got to show her because I never got into town to ride but she knew that it got me of the feckin xbox lol

Haha yeah. I wish i just had that kind of girlfriend. I dont do anything else other than BMX, except Madrigal and Act. She is only cool with Madrigal bc im in it with her.

|

11/17/2013 9:22 AM

haha. the only problem that we had is that we didn't share any common interests etc. hence why she is my ex.

|

Bruh