Removable brake mounts

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2014 4:13 PM

So I have this bike Ive been riding a while on, its a 2012 GT Bump, I got it because im a little bigger than most bmx riders so I wanted something that could withstand me beating on it, does anyone know where I could get the post things that screw into the frame for the brake arms, ive tried looking online and I cant seem to find them.

|

6/9/2014 6:48 PM

Contact GT?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/10/2014 5:33 AM

I'd recommend finding a local welder and having mounts welded on. If the holes are on the seat stay weld them on the chain stay and vice versa

|

It’s all bmx

6/10/2014 10:12 AM

Call GT and get some mounts.

If you have some welded on, you will need to provide a brake and the mounts so they can dial in the position of them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/10/2014 1:15 PM

Just check the size/thread pitch needed (ask GT or do it yourself.) And order some that are the right size.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx