Replacement Bolts for Simple Eject V2 Front Hub??!?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2017 12:54 PM

I just got a simple eject V2 front hub from a friend, and it only has 1 (female) bolt. I was told that the shadow conspiracy raptor front hub and the primo n4fl hub Bolts would work, is this true? And if so, where can I buy replacement bolts? Photo

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

2/20/2017 1:06 PM

Same axle as the Primo N4FL. The bolts are 3/8"x24TPI, the standard, Very easy to get them, hardware shops should have them or if you want to get something similar to the original: http://www.empirebmx.com/gsport-38-axle-bolt

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/20/2017 2:14 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Same axle as the Primo N4FL. The bolts are 3/8"x24TPI, the standard, Very easy to get them, hardware shops should have them or ...more

Ok thank you! I'll try my local ace hardware today to see if they have any, and if they don't I'll order some.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

2/20/2017 2:23 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Ok thank you! I'll try my local ace hardware today to see if they have any, and if they don't I'll order some.

No problem man, happy to help smile

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson