Replacement for my Tenderizers

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2014 5:09 PM

Hey guys, been a long time since ive posted. But im running some Primo tenderizers right now, And I ABSOLUTELY love them. But its seems they have stopped making them. What is a good replacement for them? something that will stand up to abuse like ive thrown at these, with some what of a concave. Ive looked on dans but i couldnt pick out anything that was as appealing as the tenderizers.

|

7/26/2014 5:13 PM

Trailmixes are really really strong overall, especially the spindle. I ran the unsealed for 3 years and never had a problem besides one pin stripping out. The spindles were still straight when I stopped running them. Now I'm running the sealed version with no issues.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/26/2014 5:15 PM

are you sure they stopped making them? i have some primo pc meat tenderizers on my bike right now. they about 2 years old.

|

i ride to stay young

7/26/2014 5:21 PM

i just checked the primo website and they do not have the meat tenderizers on there. that sucks ass. i like those alot too. try ebay ill bet they have some.

|

i ride to stay young

7/26/2014 11:02 PM

Stop. You can get Tenderizers here. They need to do another run tho. Mine are dying.

|

7/27/2014 5:14 AM

primo meat tenderizers are awesome. its one of the few older midschool parts that folks still use to this day.

|

i ride to stay young

7/27/2014 1:12 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Stop. You can get Tenderizers here. They need to do another run tho. Mine are dying.

THANK MATE! Lol I checked amazon before i posted maybe there was a loading error or something because when i went to get the options nothing came up.

|