Revenge Freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2015 6:05 AM

Well it seems Revenge has a coaster in the works, likely a KHE clone with washers.

What are your thoughts? I like the idea of an affordable freecoaster hub, as I think 180+ is just too much, especially when 90% of them are the same internals and they have different shells.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/21/2015 6:45 AM

As long as it is good then I cheaper coaster is going to be a good thing in my opinion. Honestly don't care if it is basically the same as a KHE as it's pretty much a proven design, but it would be nice to see some affordable coasters in the market instead of having to drop a bomb on one.

|

Bruh

9/21/2015 7:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2015 7:23 AM

Here are the couple shots of it snagged from BMX Union, and the description tag photo.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/21/2015 7:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2015 7:36 AM

http://revengeindustries.com/products/oem-20-freecoaster-wheelset/

Well, the pricetag is SUPER GOOD for a FULL WHEELSET. This rivals some of the coaster HUBS ONLY out there.

$189.99 for a WHEELSET.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/21/2015 7:53 AM

yeah, I was gonna say that these are already out and available.

I've been really close to scooping a set just to try coasters out.

|

9/21/2015 8:11 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

yeah, I was gonna say that these are already out and available.

I've been really close to scooping a set just to try coasters ...more

I was planning on just a hub...but maybe I will sell my current wheels to scoop these up, swap the rims out and be set...

hmmm...

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2015 3:42 PM

Revenge is always well priced , loving my demolition rotator but if it does shit out I might go revenge after

|