Reverse

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2007 10:26 AM

Can anyone tell me if they know who is selling the KHE Reverse Freecoaster right now? I want to get a custom wheel with it and its supposed to be out now, but I can't find anyone who is selling it. Any help would be great.

|

5/2/2007 3:52 PM

i heard it wasnt supposed to be out till the end of the month.. thats what im waiting for too

|

5/3/2007 6:56 PM

willridefor40s wrote:

i heard it wasnt supposed to be out till the end of the month.. thats what im waiting for too

i dont think its out yet, they said may it should come out, but doesnt mean it'll be out right away. its only the begining of the month, were only 3 days into this new month of may

|

5/17/2007 3:58 AM

willridefor40s wrote:

joe rides bicycles wrote:

i dont think its out yet, they said may it should come out, but doesnt mean it'll be out right away. its only the begining of the month, were only 3 days into this new month of may

I talked to a guy from danscomp and they said that they wouldn't have the reverse until july. Gay. I'm not going to wait that long for it I don't think. I'd rather be riding a freecoaster and a new back rim now rather than in two months. Maybe i'll get the reverse when it comes out and get rid of my other freecoaster. I'll probably get the geisha. Kinda sucky situation though.

|

5/17/2007 2:07 PM

willridefor40s wrote:

joe rides bicycles wrote:

dub2424 wrote:

I talked to a guy from danscomp and they said that they wouldn't have the reverse until july. Gay. I'm not going to wait that long for it I don't think. I'd rather be riding a freecoaster and a new back rim now rather than in two months. Maybe i'll get the reverse when it comes out and get rid of my other freecoaster. I'll probably get the geisha. Kinda sucky situation though.

I've been waiting for that hub too and i think its coming out early june, ive been checkin our distros and they aren't in yet

|