Reversible hub

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2013 11:48 AM

I know Eastern makes a Birectional hub, but are there any other brands that make them?

|

12/19/2013 11:56 AM

SDS (Switch Drive System) is becoming very popular. Majority of cassette hubs being released onto the market now are using them.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/19/2013 11:57 AM

thanks!

|

12/19/2013 12:54 PM

g-sport ratchet

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/20/2013 8:10 AM

i think it should be a standard design..eastern is a crap company imo most of their products suck and tend to break like glass but the birectional hub is super strong and lasts a while so obviously the design is pretty solid

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/20/2013 11:31 AM

Dont get anything with the SDS system!!!!!! honestly, its sucks arse and theres no real need. If you grind on the right side, get lhd, if not, get rhd. the ring of teeth that the pawls engage with shatters, mines broke twice in ONE SUMMER of riding. honesetly, just get a normal hub.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/20/2013 1:41 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Dont get anything with the SDS system!!!!!! honestly, its sucks arse and theres no real need. If you grind on the right side, get lhd, if not, get rhd. the ring of teeth that the pawls engage with shatters, mines broke twice in ONE SUMMER of riding. honesetly, just get a normal hub.

id just go for a normal hub like he said... I mean, theres legit hubs that run both ways, but still... you might as well go with the side you run

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/20/2013 1:44 PM

vanny wrote:

g-sport ratchet

Boom. And it doesn't explode like other brands on the market.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.