Review of a product

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2012 12:07 PM

No reviews were in the product section so ya what do you guys think of the amber crucible top load stem
Only people that actully have it please

|

Bmx

1/29/2012 12:18 PM

i know you're looking for people who have it, but they are few and far between so ill give you my opinion here. my buddy, travis, who posts on here every now and then, just built a custom with the frontload amber stem and since they have the same front plate and clamping style, i can say that it doesn't slip, or hasn't as of yet. as far as stems go, theres not much more you can review except looks, and whether or not it will break. since it is a cheap, forged stem, it clearly will not be as strong as s&m, fit or profile stems (just examples, there are more) but it will most likely not snap, as it takes alot to break a stem. good buy if you are in need because of the price. go for it buddy.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

1/29/2012 12:40 PM

Skooter wrote:

i know you're looking for people who have it, but they are few and far between so ill give you my opinion here. my buddy, travis, who posts on here every now and then, just built a custom with the frontload amber stem and since they have the same front plate and clamping style, i can say that it doesn't slip, or hasn't as of yet. as far as stems go, theres not much more you can review except looks, and whether or not it will break. since it is a cheap, forged stem, it clearly will not be as strong as s&m, fit or profile stems (just examples, there are more) but it will most likely not snap, as it takes alot to break a stem. good buy if you are in need because of the price. go for it buddy.

Thanks a lot man

|

Bmx

1/29/2012 12:41 PM

Sammygordon wrote:

Thanks a lot man

of course. thats why we're here.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY