Review this bike PLEASE

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2013 8:17 PM

KHE Maceto pro 2011 http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Bikes,6/KHE/Maceto-Pro,2847#product-specs
I asked on another forum and they told me not to buy this bike since it's not a well known brand but I think it's very high quality bike and very light.. however I am new to BMX it would be my first bike and I would really appreciate if someone could review the spec for me ! smile

I would buy it used for 700$ neg so maybe 600, good deal or not ?!

THANKS!

|

6/5/2013 8:32 PM

$700 noooooo. check out danscomp or albes maybe pinkbike if you can find something local or something like that you can get a better bike new for that price.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/5/2013 10:36 PM

It's a good Bike.
KHE is a well known Brand.
I doubt you'd be able to buy one, it's a 2011 model and a friend of mine had trouble finding somewhere to buy one back in 2011.
You don't need a bike that light.
It's so light it will feel unstable in the air.

|

6/6/2013 5:54 AM

Of course i will be able to buy one it's for sale near me smile http://quebec.kijiji.ca/c-acheter-et-vendre-velos-autre-Bmx-KHEbikes-maceto-pro-W0QQAdIdZ491519248

It's funny how everyone seem to have a different opinion on that bike and you kind of solved my dilemma but if it's too light, meh sad
What if i use 4x pegs and break, will it still be too light? In my mind i don't understand why it is not a good deal if the bike is worth 1200$ but i'll take your advices

|

6/6/2013 6:01 AM

no brake mounts on the link u just put up... i'd say its too light tbh about 22/23 is where u wanna be at if you like lightness

|

Bruh

6/8/2013 6:06 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

no brake mounts on the link u just put up... i'd say its too light tbh about 22/23 is where u wanna be at if you like ...more

I'd say ur just saying that cause u want, ASSHOLE. I say u could get a Premium Spire off danscomp for that much

|

6/8/2013 10:53 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

no brake mounts on the link u just put up... i'd say its too light tbh about 22/23 is where u wanna be at if you like ...more

dookieboy wrote:

I'd say ur just saying that cause u want, ASSHOLE. I say u could get a Premium Spire off danscomp for that much

Well that escalated quickly. In the picture it doesn't have Brake Mounts, it's probably because they're removable though. And I know someone who bought a Premium Spire and within 3 Weeks they had stopped using every single part because it was either Broken, nearly broken, or just shit. And he is a very light rider and he looks after his Bike.

|

6/8/2013 11:23 PM

dookieboy wrote:

Don't need to be a fucking cunt.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/9/2013 4:45 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

dookieboy wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well that escalated quickly. In the picture it doesn't have Brake Mounts, it's probably because they're removable though. And ...more

My friend has a spire and the only thing that sucks dick is the crank bb

|