Reviews on Lotek faders or hoders?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2013 12:46 PM

Any of you ever used any one of them and if you have can you post a review on here

|

4/7/2013 12:51 PM

some guy rides them, he rode them for 5 months so far ant they are still going

|

4/7/2013 1:26 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

some guy rides them, he rode them for 5 months so far ant they are still going

fader or hoder?

|

4/7/2013 1:41 PM

I had my borers since summer. Half a year. Still look new beside the grey part in the middle fades to light greyish brown
And there's only a little ware on my right shoes from braking.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/7/2013 9:33 PM

blew the toes out of my hoders. gripped good though and the sole is still fine. they hurt your front foots ankle when spinning fast or doing whips and shit

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/7/2013 9:48 PM

catfish95 wrote:

blew the toes out of my hoders. gripped good though and the sole is still fine. they hurt your front foots ankle when spinning fast or doing whips and shit

I never have the front foot hurt problem, but I did rip a small hole at my big toe on my footjam/footjam whip foot after about 8 months of having them.

the bottoms were pretty much still perfect looking and gripped just as well, only reason I got a second pair was cause it was Decemberish and my toe was getting cold haha. I currently ride the second pair and have since Decemberish and honestly, they still look brand new, besides the Lotek logo on the back peeled off on one.

only complaint I have about them is the insoles move around a lot. nothing a little super glue can't fix though..

never had the Faders though so I can't make a good comparison, but overall I give the Hoders a 10/10. Best shoes I've ever ridden in.

|