Revisiting plastic pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2019 1:29 PM

Hope you guys are doing well (excluding Krooked)

Thinking about giving them another go after using JMZ313's bike in a game of BIKE last week. I used Animal Benny pegs and 3 of the 6 I had cracked before I could even wear them down. Willing to go with a different brand even though I love Animal.

Recommendations?

Thanks in advance, fuckers.

|

7/8/2019 1:39 PM

Primo and BSD plastics last forever, from experience.

Some companies (Shadow for intance) use really brittle plastic that cracks/explodes upon impact. Any clear plastics will be that way too.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/8/2019 3:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2019 4:01 PM

Eclat Venoms. I am not a smooth rider and slam the shit out of them, no cracks and long wearing.

|

7/8/2019 5:45 PM

Been pretty stoked on my Odyssey Seeley pegs. Or Graduate pegs. They both use the same sleeves. One is a steel core, the other is aluminum core. Ive lately been riding some gritty out of the normal areas so, I quit using plastic on my dominant side. Still got plastic on my non dominant though. I don't really see myself running plastic in the foreseable future. Id need to rotate them once or twice a session which is a pita.

|

7/8/2019 10:05 PM

U break pegs bc ur fat

|

13 years old

7/9/2019 12:37 AM

I've been on BSD Rude Tubes since October and I'm still on my original sleeves, they're great

|

7/9/2019 6:14 AM

Has anyone tried out the Fit PVC pegs?

|

7/9/2019 7:34 AM

dead goon wrote:

Hope you guys are doing well (excluding Krooked)

Thinking about giving them another go after using JMZ313's bike in a game of BIKE last week. I used Animal Benny pegs and 3 of the 6 I had cracked before I could even wear them down. Willing to go with a different brand even though I love Animal.

Recommendations?

Thanks in advance, fuckers.

wow bro you're running 6 pegs? good shit

|

7/9/2019 7:39 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

wow bro you're running 6 pegs? good shit

Pedals are overrated

|

7/10/2019 2:12 PM

The sunday seeleys are great! Lightweight and put up with a lot of abuse! Only downside I have found are the aluminum cores feel a bit stiffer than chromoly. The pegs feel a bit more harsh if you dont land on whatever youre grinding smoothly.

|

7/10/2019 8:29 PM

Who needs pegs

|

Barends are for weenies