5/2/2013 11:05 AM

opinions

|

5/2/2013 12:31 PM

looks like ill be the only one haha

|

5/2/2013 12:33 PM

Well they aren't recognizably strong.

Your asking dumb questions. Get off vital and ride your bike.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/2/2013 3:13 PM

I have rhynolite xls. I ride street. Theyre fine... Only get envys if you have Tree hubs...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/2/2013 4:40 PM

Envy is ok for the front, but I'd get the estate for the rear. Cross laced and welded, they should be nice and strong.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/2/2013 4:48 PM

I never saw Sun as one of the strongest rim makers.
I wouldn't ride them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 4:53 PM

andyferly wrote:

I wouldn't ride them.

Sun Envy/ estate came on my column. They are ok. Obviously, i opted for something stronger, but I have thrown the suns around a bit, and they felt fairly strong. They're no Ribcages though. Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/2/2013 5:00 PM

andyferly wrote:

I wouldn't ride them.

Chuck8273 wrote:

Sun Envy/ estate came on my column. They are ok. Obviously, i opted for something stronger, but I have thrown the suns around a bit, and they felt fairly strong. They're no Ribcages though. Lol.

Well yeah you can't judge until you try them so I can't really say anything about that, bit I'm happy with my ribcages.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"