Rich kids...

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2009 6:25 PM

Anyone else have a ton of rich kids at your school? I hate rich kids because their parents buy everything they want for them... there is a girl at my school who'se grandmother died somewhat recently and left EACH OF HER 4 GRANDCHILDREN $16MILLION EACH, and that's only 1 of the super-rich kids at my school, last year some chick got dropped off in a lambo. Other kids have parents that have HUGE companies in my area. And its annoying that they will never have to work a day in their life and have everything bought for them...

...OK I'm done now...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

11/24/2009 6:28 PM

i got a few in my skool. they're so fuckin stuck up

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

11/24/2009 6:28 PM

I agree 100%, I have a lot of rich people at my school too. Mommy and Daddy buy them everything, and the sad part is that fact that they know they buy them everything and brag about it, I fucking hate how I'm working my fucking balls off right now to make money and build a custom bike and they could just ask and whine a little bit and get what they want. Okay I'm done now...

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:29 PM

i call bullshit on the 16 mil

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

11/24/2009 6:29 PM

at my school they carry shanks and pistols on their hips

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/24/2009 6:30 PM

there are a few but myself- i am no where near rich, most of the times i dont have enough money for school lunches
our water gets shut off sometimes because we cant make the bills
so i work as hard as i can to get money to my the things i want
i making it though smile

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

My whole school is like that and they all try to act ghetto.

|

bmxer10 wrote:

Dude you'd be surprised, there's a girl that rides my bus and she gets dropped off at the bus stop in a different car every day of the week, and they are the expensive shit too, Porsche, BMW, Benz, it's utterly insane.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:32 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Dude you'd be surprised, there's a girl that rides my bus and she gets dropped off at the bus stop in a different car every ...more

how old is she?

|

Twisted654 wrote:

My whole school is like that and they all try to act ghetto.

Yeah dude people at my school try to do that too, and i actually went to school with like real gangster shit and shit was fucked up. It pisses me off because they think they're $150,000 house is in the hood.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:07 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

No lie, look for yourself, they have the turkey farm, reality company, an orchard, a land company, and regular farms... see?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/24/2009 6:33 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Dude you'd be surprised, there's a girl that rides my bus and she gets dropped off at the bus stop in a different car every ...more

getskyhigh wrote:

how old is she?

She's a senior, and I've seen different cars since my freshman year, I'm a junior year.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:34 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

how old is she?

dirtbmx33 wrote:

She's a senior, and I've seen different cars since my freshman year, I'm a junior year.

haha oh shit thats sick

|

11/24/2009 6:36 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

how old is she?

dirtbmx33 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

haha oh shit thats sick

Not really, if I become rich I'm never doing that. She works hard in school but I don't know is she gets money easily or not.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:07 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

damn dude
my family is actually doing pretty well, my dad busts his ass for us.
he's smart with money too
he makes me buy everything, most clothes,shoes,video games, bike parts. hell i got a legit job and im 13. (pizza place)

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

11/24/2009 6:39 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

damn dude
he makes me buy ...more

See bro, I respect your Dad and you to the extreme. You're going to go farther in like growing up that way I guarantee it.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:42 PM

ahahaha. i am one of these wealthy kids, but no im not stuck upp i don't get the shit i want i go to a school where the average person house is worth no lesss then 700k can so like 800k american (idk i made the exchange rate up) and they all try to act ghetto and im like stop your not you dont wanna be ghetto you dont no whats its like so stfu preppy fucks. then they call me hypocritewink

|

11/24/2009 6:42 PM

same with me but i live in a half horse racing town and half mafia family. most buisnesses are run by binacio which is definetaly mafia. but rich kids are retarded.

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

11/24/2009 6:43 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

holy fuck

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

11/24/2009 6:43 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

See bro, I respect your Dad and you to the extreme. You're going to go farther in like growing up that way I guarantee it.

Yeah, people born into money are like people that win like 20+million in the lottery and a few years later their homeless... they spend all of their money at once and don't save anything.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/24/2009 6:45 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

damn dude
he makes me buy ...more

dirtbmx33 wrote:

cschmall wrote:

Yeah, people born into money are like people that win like 20+million in the lottery and a few years later their homeless... ...more

Yeah, unless you bring your kids up right, which most parents (with money) don't do.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:46 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

squash96 wrote:

holy fuck

must be like the school in the town near me... almost every day somebody gets shot in the town...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/24/2009 6:50 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

damn dude
he makes me buy ...more

dirtbmx33 wrote:

thanks man
ya my dad was raised that way. he worked at the same pizza place i do now. he started when he was 9. its owned by some relatives of ours. he had to bust his ass but it all turned out way better than someone that relies on there parents til they are 20, broke, and have no job.

my dad wants me to grow up knowing that i have to work for everything, nothing comes free.

|

11/24/2009 6:50 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

squash96 wrote:

holy fuck

cschmall wrote:

must be like the school in the town near me... almost every day somebody gets shot in the town...

Yeah dude that's the kind of shit I grew up with 3rd to 6th grade, then I moved to this school school district, my house cost like $85,000 and I'm in the poorer part of town. Our housing market is very low around here, not the quality, just a low price. That's why I hate people that act ghetto and live the best part of the district and think they're in the hood. Just because of what I grew up with.

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

11/24/2009 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2009 7:02 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Yeah dude that's the kind of shit I grew up with 3rd to 6th grade, then I moved to this school school district, my house cost ...more

It also pisses me off that my dad works his ass off every day, last week he had to drive 12 hours (to pittsburgh) to pick up a tire (he works for a tire company, tires for mine equipment ect.) been there 15 years and hasnt had a raise in like id say... a year? And people are STARTING with higher pay, and my dad has more qualifications than them too and the people they are hiring dont do anything.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/24/2009 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2009 7:03 PM

squash96 wrote:

holy fuck

cschmall wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Yeah dude that's the kind of shit I grew up with 3rd to 6th grade, then I moved to this school school district, my house cost ...more

|

11/24/2009 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2009 7:04 PM

IM IN THE GHETTO KNOW RICH KIDS HEAR

|

11/24/2009 7:04 PM

EVERY GIRL IN MY SCHOOL IS A SLUT LOL!!!!!! alot of rich kids and concieded fucks

|

eds bike shop flow team!!!!!!!!!! my second home =]

11/24/2009 7:07 PM

ray ray! wrote:

EVERY GIRL IN MY SCHOOL IS A SLUT LOL!!!!!! alot of rich kids and concieded fucks

haha a lot of the girls at my school are too... like 20 or more girls are pregnant.

And the other week on my tech bus there was a girl talking and i overheard her say "I wish I was pregnant. All my friends are pregnant so I want to be."

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

11/24/2009 7:27 PM

ohh well, you gotta live with it.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!