Rich white children and bmx.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 9:58 PM

You can have many advanages in bmx. Doesn't it seem unfair that some kids have backyard ramps, rails, and jumps and mint condition parts. Late night loner thread.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/2/2013 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2013 10:06 PM

Some kid's are more privileged than others, i see nothing wrong with that.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

11/2/2013 10:06 PM

None of those things really have to do with having advantages or being rich. at one point i had my own dirt jumps going and im far from rich. it has to do mostly with working to get those things if i wanted to i go tomorrow and start building my own ramps because i kbow where to get the parts needed and how to build them. same thing with parts if you work hard enough to het them you can get new parts whenever you want.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/2/2013 10:24 PM

I am middle class an I get medium range bikes. But after my parents buy the bike I have to take care and pay for everything on the bike.

|

11/2/2013 10:26 PM

it's not about being rich. Having 300 dollar hubs isn't gonna help you learn tailwhips. The biggest advantage is loving bmx more than anyone else does. If you have more passion than anyone else does, you will ride with more motivation. with more motivation, you will learn faster and ride better.

This kid has ONE FUCKING LEG, and does a tuck no hander. why? cuz he's got a crazy love for ridin bikes.

?feature=player_detailpage
|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/2/2013 10:31 PM

crazyclark wrote:

it's not about being rich. Having 300 dollar hubs isn't gonna help you learn tailwhips. The biggest advantage is loving bmx more than anyone else does. If you have more passion than anyone else does, you will ride with more motivation. with more motivation, you will learn faster and ride better.

This kid has ONE FUCKING LEG, and does a tuck no hander. why? cuz he's got a crazy love for ridin bikes.

?feature=player_detailpage

This was the most beautiful thing I have heard all day.

|

11/2/2013 10:33 PM

I can't even afford ramps :/ and i cant work :\

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/2/2013 10:35 PM

Craigslist and lumber yards, you can get wood for free.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/2/2013 10:35 PM

SickDude wrote:

How old are you.

|

11/2/2013 10:40 PM

>complains about "rich white children"
>is white
>is a child
>lives in California

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/2/2013 10:43 PM

1. you're white. 2. yes i agree. I dont care what anyone says, you can buy bmx skills almost. When your parents buy parts for you and a brand new 1500 dollar set up every few months you have a higher advantage. ive had to sit out for 3 weeks after breaking parts because i couldnt afford new. 3 weeks of riding is a long time to sit out. when you have your own foam pit, flyout, skate park whatever its alot easier to get good fast. although most of these kids end up having no style or being part rats so i dont care. i dont really care how good someone is, id rather ride with someone worse than me but cool than some rich douche whos equal or better than me.

|

11/2/2013 11:17 PM

Who says you need ramps in your fucking living room to get better at BMX? Ride some street, get yourself to a park or find some materials to build your own shit. Besides, having that kind of shit isn't exactly going to turn you into the next Dave Mirra. Quit being a whiny lazy little bitch. There's nothing unfair about shit. You've just got a seriously lame ass perspective on things.

We all have the privilege of being able to go outside... the world is yours, fuck your house.

yes, only white people are rich... LOL 'get bitches, fuck money' silly

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/2/2013 11:33 PM

I think you are looking at it wrong you should just ride for fun and ride what you have. But really there has to be skateparks in cali or at least i though. But anyway just ride for fun it's not that serious.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/2/2013 11:35 PM

Does it really matter that much if someone rides better or progresses faster than you?

|

11/3/2013 12:33 AM

Most of the people like that think they don't need to try though, and think they can but next to no effort in and become pro, so they end up being pretty bad.

|

11/3/2013 12:50 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Some kid's are more privileged than others, i see nothing wrong with that.

There's lots of kids out there with fuck all that shred it has nothing to do with race if you think it does your a fucken idiot ......tons of kids with backyard ramps who suck ass..... Tons of kids who grab a shovel and put in work and shred.....it's not race it's work ethic ..... Sickdude you are retarded

|

11/3/2013 4:02 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

>is white
>is a child
>lives in California

^^^This^^^

@ crazy Clark...wow thats first time I've read something from you that I agree with...a normal comment. Bravo.

@ sickdude...you got it all wrong to say it seems unfair. Put in the work & make things happen.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/3/2013 5:23 AM

You seem like a little bitch. Go dig trails or something.

|

fack off

11/3/2013 5:59 AM

Ok Sickdude, here's the realistic approach to life. If you don't like something about your life, change it. Some changes take more work than others, but you and only you have the power to change it. If you aren't happy about your family's financial situation, don't bitch about it, or even let yourself get all depressed about it. Focus on your schoolwork, get the best grades you possibly can, and don't make excuses for bombing a test. You study and you own that motherfucker. The higher your grades, the better the chances of getting a partial scholarship, or even a full, free ride. Then, go to college and become a Dr, or get a doctorate in something lucrative, like engineering. Then, later on, when you make little Sickdudes, and they whine about only having a $350 BMX bike on the forum they get on from their smartphone they are privileged enough to have, or their computer, or by then, cranial Internet interface, you can tell them to pack their shit, and take them for a weeks vacation to a part of the world that doesn't have any of that stuff. Not someplace beautiful, like Alaska. Somewhere really shitty, like Djibouti.

I could go on, but this is already at the upper threshold of most of our attention spans, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/3/2013 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2013 7:00 AM

Do some work, build some boxes. By no means was I a rich kid in bmx, but I had a quarter, a few boxes and some rails. Seriously I build a box for about 25 bucks.

It's fine to be upset, but build your own or be friends with those who did.

It isn't that hard and it is not expensive unless you expect to have a huge park in your yard.

Do more work and get new parts. Take care of your stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2013 7:18 AM

SickDude wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

How old are you.

hes like 12

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/3/2013 7:19 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

>is white
>is a child
>lives in California

hes more like a zimmerman. hes white/mexican but we call him white

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/3/2013 7:38 AM

SickDude wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

How old are you.

feeble_to_face wrote:

hes like 12

He can wash cars, do yard work, walk dogs, babysit, help old ladies put groceries away, whatever it takes.

There is always someone willing to pay someone else for a job they don't want to do.

Be the guy who does the jobs no one wants to do.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2013 8:22 AM

I work and I'm the same age as you... Go out and find a place to work... Your old enough to be a sign person you know those people who stand with signs and you make minimum wage

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/3/2013 8:44 AM

If I had money I'd build a skatepark in my backyard. or even box jumps.

Who wouldn't?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/3/2013 8:59 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

If I had money I'd build a skatepark in my backyard. or even box jumps.

Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't, I'd spend it getting the parts I've designed prototyped. smile

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/3/2013 9:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2013 9:00 AM

SickDude wrote:

When I was 11 years old me and my brother used to go cut yards to get money to buy bike parts. After a couple of years we were doing the maintenance at the local BMX track and were getting paid for that too. My parents didn't have a lot of money for extra things like BMX so I worked when I wanted something. Many years later that still holds true.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

11/3/2013 9:01 AM

Oh yeah and we built ramps in our backyard and my cousins back yard with scrap wood and even wood we would buy at the lumberyard.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

11/3/2013 9:16 AM

Instead of complaining why don't you make something happen... you're 15 you can get a job if you get a workers permit. you can get a job if your 14 and get a workers permit. Quit complaining and change it

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/3/2013 1:58 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

1. you're white. 2. yes i agree. I dont care what anyone says, you can buy bmx skills almost. When your parents buy parts for you and a brand new 1500 dollar set up every few months you have a higher advantage. ive had to sit out for 3 weeks after breaking parts because i couldnt afford new. 3 weeks of riding is a long time to sit out. when you have your own foam pit, flyout, skate park whatever its alot easier to get good fast. although most of these kids end up having no style or being part rats so i dont care. i dont really care how good someone is, id rather ride with someone worse than me but cool than some rich douche whos equal or better than me.

I kinda agree with this, when you have those advantages you tend to have a better chance at excelling

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "