Ride BMX issue 133

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2007 1:36 PM

What did you guys think? I took mine up to the lake this past week, read it through.

I thought it was pretty damn good for a products review/buyers guide. And big thanks/props to Taj Mihelich for the tech highlights.

Now there is no need for fifty million questions about sprocket/chainwheel ratios, BB sizes, etc.

Go get it!

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

4/27/2007 9:13 PM

Hopefully mine will be in my mailbox soon. I'm itching...

|

Gary
MirraCo Fivestar Park
Trails/Street/Park
Ride Customizer For Hire

4/28/2007 10:02 AM

humbleSage wrote:

Hopefully mine will be in my mailbox soon. I'm itching...

The new Ride is sick. I like how they displayed alot of the components. Cover pic is dope too, blacksmith is a crazy fellar.

|

4/28/2007 2:02 PM

Where can i buy one i cant find it anywhere i live in the gheto and i googled that dunno if i just have to get it offline maybe?

|

4/28/2007 2:11 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

Where can i buy one i cant find it anywhere i live in the gheto and i googled that dunno if i just have to get it offline maybe?

You dont have a Barns & Nobel or Borders anywhere near where you live, they should have Ride mag.

I'm old guy, mags are a waste of money to me unless your a serious collector or something, but, all this kool PR I might at the very least have to take a ride to Borders and get a peek at the latest issue.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

4/28/2007 2:58 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

You dont have a Barns & Nobel or Borders anywhere near where you live, they should have Ride mag.

I'm old guy, mags are a waste of money to me unless your a serious collector or something, but, all this kool PR I might at the very least have to take a ride to Borders and get a peek at the latest issue.

I love reading mags. The news and the new parts mostly, and of course the riding photos. it's a simple pleasure in life.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

4/28/2007 7:54 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

karsk wrote:

I love reading mags. The news and the new parts mostly, and of course the riding photos. it's a simple pleasure in life.

next time i go to the mall i gotta check out this book store they sell both ride and dig so its chill. i might have to pick me up a copy and peek that mag i havent bought a ride in a few months

|

4/28/2007 8:47 PM

Ya i wasn't really sure what to think, it was pretty good for a review guide but there wasnt any other articles

|