Ride To Glory 2013

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2013 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 4:31 PM

http://rideukbmx.mpora.com/ride-to-glory/ride-to-glory-2013-full-edits-voting.html/4
who did or are you guys voting for favourite video i'm going with premium there riding was amazing the music was good and some of the challenging were just straight up funny as hell those who have watched it will know which two im talking about i dont want to spoil it for others

Photo

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 5:25 PM

TBH... I wasn't too impressed by this years RTG. I have all of them from 2008 to this years one on DVD & i will keep buying the DVDs aslong as they are making them because they are always a good watch. Sometimes the edits are a bit fun just guys riding bikes & pissing around, sometimes its guys taking the challenges waaaaay to seriously.

I think the Vans edit was the best this year. They seemed like they had the best time & enjoyed making the Edit. What REALLY frustrates me about this years Edits, a lot of them left the UK i mean Vans went to America! Ride UK!! UNITED KINGDOM and the majority of the teams went to foreign countries! Not too pleased about that. but oh well!

I want to see Fit in next year (Well i wanted them in it this year but oh well)

Bengo
Dan Benson
Marv (Not sure he's still on Fit atm)
Benny L
Special Guest: Shawn Macintosh

|

8/14/2013 12:07 AM

I think Fox was probably the best, but I think they were all pretty much as good as eachother.

I also think Fit should be in next year, maybe with Phil Martin or Owain Clegg instead of Marv if he doesn't ride for them anymore.

|

8/14/2013 12:59 AM

Why was the vans team disqualified?

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

8/14/2013 1:14 AM

this year was pretty poor imo, leaving the uk was cheap for sure. 2010 was a bad one as well with relentless ect the lineup i want for next year is;
vans
BSD
Volume
Federal
Fit

|

8/14/2013 1:31 AM

jacobf wrote:

Why was the vans team disqualified?

They didn't get back in time for the finish.

|

8/14/2013 1:33 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

this year was pretty poor imo, leaving the uk was cheap for sure. 2010 was a bad one as well with relentless ect the lineup i ...more

Vans can't be in it next year as they were in it this year and a team can't be in it two years in a row unless they win it. So Premium will most likely be in it next year.

|

8/14/2013 1:38 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

this year was pretty poor imo, leaving the uk was cheap for sure. 2010 was a bad one as well with relentless ect the lineup i ...more

BMX_Forever wrote:

Vans can't be in it next year as they were in it this year and a team can't be in it two years in a row unless they win it. So ...more

you can if you win the edit votes, both bsd and wethepeople did that

|

8/14/2013 1:40 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Vans can't be in it next year as they were in it this year and a team can't be in it two years in a row unless they win it. So ...more

JoeDavidson wrote:

Oh OK, I didn't know that. But Vans are disqualified from the video votes anyway.

|

8/14/2013 1:41 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Oh OK, I didn't know that. But Vans are disqualified from the video votes anyway.

forgot about that haha

|

8/14/2013 4:46 AM

I think something a long the lines of...

BSD
Federal
Etnies
Eclat
Fit

Would be a pretty fucking awesome line up!

|

8/14/2013 4:56 AM

I liked United's and Vans, Premiums was one the most depressing things i've ever watched.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/14/2013 4:57 AM

Topsey wrote:

BSD
Federal
Etnies
Eclat
Fit

That would be an epic line up and would produce some lols and interesting edits.
|

Bruh

8/14/2013 8:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2013 8:20 AM

Topsey wrote:

BSD
Federal
Etnies
Eclat
Fit

Zach P-D wrote: That would be an epic line up and would produce some lols and interesting edits.

That's what i was thinking they all have STACKED Teams.

BSD have proven in the past they put out some of the best RTG edits going.

Federal have a whole Team of Street Slayers, that could be one hell of an edit.

Etnies, well just think of who they could bring along! They have one of the BEST BMX Teams going. Pretty much anyone from their ranks would make for an amazing edit!

Eclat, OK i don't think they have any UK guys on the Pro Team but they do have guys with links to UK Teams (Stevie Churchill & Federal for example) They also have a pretty extensive Flow Team, I am sure an Eclat RTG Edit would be super high quality!

Fit, They have a seriously good Team with a great mixture of styles. Its not all Street Riders or Park Riders etc i think they have the potential to put out a really, really good Team & Edit!

I doubt we would see this line up, i guess it would be a "Dream Line Up" But i hope we will see at least one maybe two of these teams in next years RTG.

|

8/14/2013 8:54 AM

just as long as DUB isn't in it promoting weed then im fine lol. fair enough their team is stacked and their RTG 11 edit was sweet but the weed wasn't imo. i'd like to see em in either next or year after's RTG just not their plant friend

|

Bruh

8/14/2013 9:28 AM

they're all on the fucking Mpora player so i cant watch any of them

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard