Ride UK = retarded

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2016 12:45 PM

Photo

Shoutout to Ride UK for making fun of Colin's crash that ended up with him committing suicide . I'm all up for bad humour but bruh that's totally not ok . Pretty fucked up
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2016 2:01 PM

Yeesh

|

12/22/2016 2:05 PM

That's not cool... Jesus.

|

12/22/2016 2:09 PM

Well that's not cool at all I wonder if Colin had cte like mirra did , I almost guarantee it going to get cte down the line , lost count of concussions and had a flatline inducing brain hemmorhage , I'm sure that's going to blow up huge in bmx eventually

|

12/22/2016 2:22 PM

Ffs. They were good years ago, pretty much right up until they stopped printing. Whoever runs it now doesn't have a clue. I used to follow them on Facebook until they made so many mistakes it became a joke. They genuinely don't have a clue what they're talking about. That's a whole new low. I hope their offices get letter bombed for that

|

12/22/2016 2:54 PM

So his girlfriend breaks up with him, he commits suicide as a result of it, & a magazine is to blame. Explain.

|

12/22/2016 3:02 PM

TeenageShutdown! wrote:

So his girlfriend breaks up with him, he commits suicide as a result of it, & a magazine is to blame. Explain.

You totally took what I said if out context and are trying to insinuate something out of it . Educate yourself , please .

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2016 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2016 3:35 PM

I am educated. If you were, then you could construct intelligible, thought out sentences, instead of vague assumptions.

After you're done playing Pokémon Go, go take your A.D.H.D. pills, so you can focus.

Next.

|

12/22/2016 3:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2016 3:46 PM

TeenageShutdown! wrote:

I am educated. If you were, then you could construct intelligible, thought out sentences, instead of vague assumptions.

After ...more

You clearly know little about the individual or the situation and tried to poke more fun at the situation. It is in TERRIBLE taste for a BMX PUBLICATION to make fun of someone whose crash was determined as the beginning to the spiral downward that lead to Colin's suicide. From what I understand, he was advised he may never ride again due to the injuries sustained from the crash, and fell into a severe depression, and shortly after his wife left him because she could not be around him any longer.

It is painfully obvious that you are taking his statement out of context. He was in NO WAY blaming the magazine, he was clearly pointing out that they are terrible for posting such a stupid thing, which ultimately disrespects Colin Winklemann and everything he did for BMX.

Side note: You stated you were educated and implied you can " construct intelligible, thought out sentences, instead of vague assumptions" and then you VAGUELY ASSUMED he plays Pokemon Go and needs ADHD medication.

Hypocrite much?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/22/2016 4:46 PM

Stop acting like you matter, newb. And save your excuses for when you have kids.

|

12/22/2016 5:29 PM

Dont feed the trolls guys. Kiddo here joined just today. Probably compensating for something

|

12/22/2016 6:15 PM

It was quite adequate enough for your mother. I left her eyes floating. She'll call you for the next cuckold.

|

12/22/2016 6:18 PM

TeenageShutdown! wrote:

Stop acting like you matter, newb. And save your excuses for when you have kids.

Man someone as dumb as you should not have kids , people like you are why I lost faith in humanity long ago , I feel sorry for your kids , they're surely going to grow up to be dumbasses just like yourself

|

12/22/2016 7:30 PM

TeenageShutdown! wrote:

Nice.

I have a kid, because I have felt the warmth of a woman. Go back to your microwaved bagel, champ.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/22/2016 7:49 PM

After seeing your wife, I'll take the warm bagel. When I'm done with it, I'll be calling it batter on bread. You'll be calling it lunch.

|

12/22/2016 8:02 PM

TeenageShutdown! wrote:

After seeing your wife, I'll take the warm bagel. When I'm done with it, I'll be calling it batter on bread. You'll be calling ...more

Using insults from when I was in middle school. Nice. Very original too.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/22/2016 11:35 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Dont feed the trolls guys. Kiddo here joined just today. Probably compensating for something

This .

But ya people on the post are pretty pissed , I have a feeling that guy who posted it is gonna get talked too for sure

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/23/2016 8:54 AM

They trying to be Rodeo Peanut? They're not doing too well because RP is actually funny

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/24/2016 11:28 PM

Photo

Does this make up for it ?
|

My Cult 2 Short