Rider Owned Companies

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2012 3:08 AM

I was thinking about this the other day and couldn't find anything
All I could come up with was:
BSD
Colony
S&M
T-1
and Cult
I'm sure there's more but idk

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

1/1/2012 6:03 AM

mirraco

|

Bmx

1/1/2012 6:17 AM

haro i think

|

1/1/2012 6:39 AM

wouldnt all bike company owners be bmx riders?

|

1/1/2012 7:25 AM

fiend

|

refs- Brenden1207, thebalt

1/1/2012 7:31 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

wouldnt all bike company owners be bmx riders?

yeah but this we mean as in the company is owned by the people that ride for them

|

1/1/2012 8:10 AM

Bone Deth is owned by Sean Burns and Shajn Raines.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

1/1/2012 8:22 AM

metal bikes jimmy levan!

|

brakeless maniac

1/1/2012 8:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2012 8:47 AM

Seriously no one has mentioned Hoffman?
I don't remember who owns Macneil anymore since Jay Miron sold it, bit I think it's another rider...
Sunday
GSport
Skavenger

|

1/1/2012 8:47 AM

fbm if you count crandall as a rider, all the dudes rode before at least

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/1/2012 10:58 AM

future FBM wrote:

fbm if you count crandall as a rider, all the dudes rode before at least

Kink? If zack rides like crandall, not very active in the videos, but a rider none the less

|

1/1/2012 11:08 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

wouldnt all bike company owners be bmx riders?

this

|

1/1/2012 11:17 AM

Animal.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

1/1/2012 11:17 AM

ya, i guess it depends on what your definition of "rider" is, used to ride, currently rides, currently rides competatively. If its rides comps might be just Garrett and Mirra?

|

1/1/2012 11:39 AM

stranger, lotek

|

1/1/2012 11:44 AM

eastern?

|

1/1/2012 1:05 PM

subrosa


"& forks"

that new division brand

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/1/2012 1:27 PM

Tree bike co. If im not mistaken

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/1/2012 1:34 PM

Mutiny

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/1/2012 2:04 PM

Cult is rider owned?? Robbo - hardly. Chris Cole - skater.

Damn near every company BUT cult.

|

1/1/2012 2:10 PM

Robbo rides all the time including everyone who works at the warehouse like George Ramirez, Joe Vee. The only person I know of that doesn't ride maybe is Neal Wood.

|

1/1/2012 2:52 PM

Okay yeah, robbo rides but Chris Cole is not a rider, he's a skater. That's why I don't support cult, personally. If you want to support robbo, buy fit.

|

1/1/2012 2:53 PM

bmxbadass765 wrote:

Okay yeah, robbo rides but Chris Cole is not a rider, he's a skater. That's why I don't support cult, personally. If you want to support robbo, buy fit.

Chris Cole has ridden before. not professional. but your argument makes no sense, Robbo has nothing to do with Fit anymore

|

1/1/2012 3:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Chris Cole has ridden before. not professional. but your argument makes no sense, Robbo has nothing to do with Fit anymore

Oh well then that sucks. Still I'm just saying, I won't support cult because chris cole is a professional skateboarder who is trying to make money off bmx. Why would I support that? I don't know how to be anymore clear...

|

1/1/2012 5:40 PM

bmxbadass765 wrote:

Oh well then that sucks. Still I'm just saying, I won't support cult because chris cole is a professional skateboarder who is trying to make money off bmx. Why would I support that? I don't know how to be anymore clear...

In case you didn't know. Chris Cole is basically one of the family of Cult. He just supports 'em because his approach on BMX was to Robbie when he started Cult at the time. There's no money involve to him. He's just one of those proud supporters.

The Boss-man Robbie, himself, told me this. Oh and he helped out a little though.

|

1/1/2012 5:42 PM

Chris cole also rides bmx (a little) and isn't that bad at it

|

1/1/2012 6:53 PM

s&m right, chris moellar

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/1/2012 7:13 PM

cant believe no one has said fiend. garrett reynolds is boss.

|

1/1/2012 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2012 7:18 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

cant believe no one has said fiend. garrett reynolds is boss.

maybe you should read the replies before you post

|

1/1/2012 7:29 PM

pretty much every company short of haro

|

twitter

PROBZ