"Riders" App

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2014 2:48 PM

After checking out Hookit and realizing that it's pretty cool, I decided to look for other apps and/or websites and I found the Riders app. Does anyone on here use it? I posted a video of me jumping off of a roof but that's about all I know how to do. I am still pretty confused.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/8/2014 3:34 PM

Dustin Grice is working on an App that will let you create/design your own park/setup. It would be pretty awesome for those looking to maximize their space with the most rideable stuff they can, and they can also create wild creations. No word on if there will be anything set up to RIDE those setups, like a little game though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/8/2014 11:31 PM

i have the riders app and i think its pretty cool. i like the videos that come with the step by step how to's lol

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

7/8/2014 11:38 PM

It's a decent little app to help remind you of other tricks to learn

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/9/2014 8:42 PM

I have it

|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/9/2014 10:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2014 10:14 PM

Would anyone be able to link me to it? Thanks
Edit: never mind, found it.. Its actually a well done app. Not halfassed and ancient like the majority of BMX related apps

|

7/10/2014 4:37 AM

I'm using this app myself. The tutorials there are simple and easy to follow. They provide cool videos on how to do basic and even harder tricks. I think it's the best app for learning.
BTW - there are a lot of their tutorials on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ridersapp/

|

7/10/2014 12:20 PM

raskills is pretty cool too

|

7/10/2014 1:26 PM

chad88 wrote:

raskills is pretty cool too

It's a good idea but the app was glitchy for me.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling