Riders in Texas

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 7:31 AM

I hope all the riders and people in texas are a ok after the floods and horrible weather...

|

8/28/2017 8:36 AM

I remember when New Orleans shit the bed and ride bmx had an article on riders shredding destroyed landscape in New Orleans after it happen and a few guys on here shit their pants over it , maybe Texas destruction will bring new cool destroyed things to ride

|

8/28/2017 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 9:55 AM

Yeah all the rain sucks dude.... I live in North Houston which is about an hour drive from the Gulf of Mexico and I haven't been flooded out but the rain is falling pretty hard.... but some other people in lower areas have been flooded and a few main roads and freeway exits have been closed.... thankfully I'm not in a low spot. But Corpus Christie
and Galveston which are right on the Gulf of Mexico have been hit really hard and buildings and houses have been destroyed and flooded.... but more rain is to come and it hasn't even fully hit my area yet... it's supposed to get worse in my area though.... we're supposed to get almost 2ft more of rain....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/28/2017 11:10 AM

Here are some pictures of the flooding near me....

Photo

Photo

Heres a pic of my local park.... the front bowl is like 80% full but the drains in the bowls are slowly draing the water out.... the whole backside of the park and the second bowl ( the back bowl is like 90% full) are completely flooded as well.... the back bowl is worse because all the kids throw their trash and stuff in it....

Photo

|

8/28/2017 11:22 AM

Geez man. Be safe buddy

|

8/28/2017 11:58 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Geez man. Be safe buddy

Yeah I will try, thanks for thinking about those of us out here in Texassmile

|

8/28/2017 1:54 PM

Photo

Heres one I just took about 20 mins ago, I was just driving around checking things out and got this....
|

8/28/2017 9:14 PM

So gnarly. Good luck to everyone out there.

|

8/30/2017 9:33 AM

I know not many people here ride flatland (if at all) but the man who single handedly united everyone under Texas Flatlanders needs our help.; Please consider donating what you can to help him and his family.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-andrew-and-jackie

|

It’s all bmx