Riders you like

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2017 8:51 AM

Before everyone flames me. I have searched this topic and they all seem to be over a year old.

Anyway, after all the negative stuff in the "Pro Rider you hate". I'm interested to see what people riders like and why. So whether it's personality, style, tricks or just because they go big, let me know.

Personally I appreciate want anyone does on a BMX and I'll happily watch videos of any standard. But I've always liked riders that go big/high/fast, have plenty of style and are smooth, and people that find lines I've never seen.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/3/2017 9:19 AM

I like Scotty Cranmer & Spencer Foresman. Both class acts & great riders. Especially when they really bring it. Scotty, is just an overall inspiration. Not just because of his recent battles but he's always WAY supportive of other riders, no matter their skill level.

|

11/3/2017 9:26 AM

Definitely agree with that, his YouTube channel is the only one that never annoys me. Really inspirational and he seems a genuine guy.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/3/2017 9:30 AM

I like the way Trey Jones rides and his presence on Scotty and his own channels makes his appear to be a good dude.

Stevie Churchill is amazing. Hucker as well. Gary Young too.

I never preferred Scotty's riding style but i do prefer his channel content wise with good riders with different styles.

|

11/3/2017 9:35 AM

I like Scotty and Spencer. I also really like Erik Elstran because he's weird. He does stuff that I haven't seen anyone else do and he looks like he's having a lot of fun.

And this is probably my favorite video part ever, Ruben Alcantara:

|

11/3/2017 9:51 AM

I will get flamed for this but I like harry main, I'm not one of his fan boys, but he does do a lot for the kids and really treats everyone well.

Cranmer and spencer to.

|

Ride till you die

11/3/2017 10:00 AM

Fair play that Elstran is nuts. How does he even come up with that stuff.

I will never get bored of watching Ruben. Him and Aitken have always been the most inspirational riders to me.

|

11/3/2017 10:09 AM

There are SO many dudes in BMX that are awesome-it would take WAY too long to list em all.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2017 10:14 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

There are SO many dudes in BMX that are awesome-it would take WAY too long to list em all.

Exactly.... The ones I can think I'd off the top of my head are, Tom Dugan, Scotty Cranmer, Matty Cranmer and, Spencer Foresman... those are just what I can think of in 2 seconds lol..

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/3/2017 10:20 AM

Steve Crandall and everyone at fbm. I really enjoy watching anything they do as there's quite a variety, and they all have fun doing what they do. Declan Murray is awesome, one of my favourite riders right now. And watching the halahan brothers gets me stoked

|

11/3/2017 10:21 AM

Simone Barraco, Spencer Foresman, Scotty Cranmer. Also Big Boy because the amount he’s progressed is amazing. I feel like Alex Donnachie doesn’t get the attention he deserves. Personally I think he’s rad

|

An Indian on a small bike

11/3/2017 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2017 10:30 AM

Sean burns and any bonedeth/ metal bikes rider... Make crew... DMC... Ryan nyquist... Scotty cranmer could rip it back in the day... So many.... Ruben alcantara, Joe rich

|

11/3/2017 11:15 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I like Scotty Cranmer & Spencer Foresman. Both class acts & great riders. Especially when they really bring it. ...more

Same, plus all the riders in their crew. harry main, ali clarkson, danny macaskill, sam basket, ryan williams. Pretty much all the social media riders. I like all the pros that dont have channels too but its nice to learn about the lives of the people you appreciate.

|

11/3/2017 6:01 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Same, plus all the riders in their crew. harry main, ali clarkson, danny macaskill, sam basket, ryan williams. Pretty much all ...more

Wow really? I watch Ali clarkson and Sam baskett aswell. I'm thinking of riding trials when I get older and don't want to risk injury so much. Haven't been a fan of sams recent videos though

Also I love spencer and always end up watching Matt Jones (mountain biker) when I'm bored.

|

Hmmm

11/3/2017 6:49 PM

well my top 3 riders are Me Myself And I

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

11/3/2017 6:54 PM

Jira Blabol who rides for Subrosa / Shadow is INSANE . Check him out .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/3/2017 7:04 PM

I really like Mark Burnetts style. And his riding is insane too. Pretty much the whole Sunday team kills it. Matt ray is completely mental also. Simone has that chill street vibe.

|

11/3/2017 7:53 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I like Scotty Cranmer & Spencer Foresman. Both class acts & great riders. Especially when they really bring it. ...more

The video where spencer pretended to get sponsored by mafia was the best thing ever put on YouTube. And the second best video was when he pretended to apologize for it.

|

11/3/2017 8:22 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Same, plus all the riders in their crew. harry main, ali clarkson, danny macaskill, sam basket, ryan williams. Pretty much all ...more

Edman123 wrote:

Wow really? I watch Ali clarkson and Sam baskett aswell. I'm thinking of riding trials when I get older and don't want to risk ...more

I watch some downhill mountain biking occasionally, i like seths bike hacks too. He does some interesting vids.

|

11/4/2017 7:12 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Sean burns and any bonedeth/ metal bikes rider... Make crew... DMC... Ryan nyquist... Scotty cranmer could rip it back in the ...more

Would like to add Mark Mulville to this.

|

11/4/2017 10:55 AM

Dylan stark - that dude is a beast on a bmx , slope style bike , downhill bike , shreds mountains skateparks trails , dude can shred it all and seems pretty laid back and chill , his YouTube channel has been awesome

Spencer foresman - YouTube channel is great , lots of action adventure and comedy , dude kills it and is always pushing himself to learn new stuff , and his comedic jabs at other pro riders and seeing butthurt wussy’s get mad about it is just an extra bonus

|

11/4/2017 2:37 PM

...notice how more people participated in the "pro riders you hate" topic. Something to take notice to.

Negativity fuels negativity, this sport is about fun not hating on others and choices they make.

|

11/4/2017 11:31 PM

Been really into Daniel Sandoval lately.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

11/4/2017 11:45 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

...notice how more people participated in the "pro riders you hate" topic. Something to take notice to.

Negativity fuels ...more

This 100% bro! Finally someone who thinks like me! If you don't like someone for something don't watch them or hangout with them... don't just hate becasue someones decisions/opinions/beliefs are different then yours...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/6/2017 12:04 AM

Randy Taylor (RIP), George Boyd, Scotty Cranmer, Trey Jones, Jeff Wescott, Spencer Foresman, Dom Simoncini, Vinny Manino, Gary Young, Chris Doyle, Aaron Ross

|

11/6/2017 12:28 AM

Dan price and fathead are probably my favourite riders right now. There's something about the simplicity in their riding styles. Their instagram clips always make me want to ride. There's also a really creative rider called yakob sawyer who's really good, and the sad lonely guy.

|

11/6/2017 2:12 AM

Martin Ochoa is killing it everyday on the streets with great creativity

Anyway I'm more into east coast style of riding.
NY, NJ, Philli..

I also really like the riding of Francis Castro, from the common crew.
Would love to see more clips of him.

|

IG: @_almost_crook