Ridin with Marley

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 6:47 PM

Whatever.

Ne one else notice any benefits from ridin while high?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 1:54 PM

-___-

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/13/2013 2:07 PM

w00t
|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 2:09 PM

since you're over 30, please try and write/spell like it.

|

6/13/2013 2:13 PM

pnj wrote:

Explain!!! What part didn't you understand?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 2:16 PM

pnj wrote:

That's what you call stupid stoned...

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/13/2013 2:17 PM

pnj wrote:

Fucking word police!

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 2:27 PM

Oh I do apologise, from now I will keep all my grammar and punctuation exactly where it needs to be.
Dick.

Some people get too old ya know.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 2:51 PM

I haven't had a Blaze in a while. Since i was diagnosed with Diabetes I've been keeping away from it. Been speaking with Tom White & he's told me it puts your blood sugars up a bit but doesn't really fuck around with you too much. I've been on Blueberry/Lemon Haze for quite some time, Kinda found something i like & stuck with it. Nice mellow buzz, I haven't ridden buzzed since i was about 16 haha. I've been thinking about trying something new & having a roll around on the new Flat bike, see how it is.

|

6/13/2013 3:01 PM

I stopped reading after the first paragraph because the way the words were spelled. I'm not a grammer nazi but holy fuck, reading that is annoying.

It makes you sound like you're 12 and just learned about smoking pot...

|

6/13/2013 3:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 3:12 PM

pnj wrote:

I stopped reading after the first paragraph because the way the words were spelled. I'm not a grammer nazi but holy fuck, reading that is annoying.

I've smoked weed since I was 13, I am high and wanted to use txt talk cuz I'm high and can't be arsed, I apologise if I offended you in anyway by my freestyle of writing, tbh I get what your sayin but Jesus I wanted honest opinions and hoped for a grown up discussion, but your prejudice kinda got in the way ov dat!

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 3:12 PM

Topsey wrote:

I haven't had a Blaze in a while. Since i was diagnosed with Diabetes I've been keeping away from it. Been speaking with Tom White & he's told me it puts your blood sugars up a bit but doesn't really fuck around with you too much. I've been on Blueberry/Lemon Haze for quite some time, Kinda found something i like & stuck with it. Nice mellow buzz, I haven't ridden buzzed since i was about 16 haha. I've been thinking about trying something new & having a roll around on the new Flat bike, see how it is.

Thank you topsey dats the kinda response I was hoping for.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 3:17 PM

Topsey wrote:

Also yeah da weed does mess with ya blood sugar, da munchies an all dat.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 3:25 PM

You are so annoying.... -___-

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/13/2013 3:28 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

You are so annoying.... -___-

No mate you are so annoyed!

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 3:45 PM

Hah, all these stupid people getting butthurt about how he types. Weeds fun man, weeds fun.

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/13/2013 6:55 PM

pnj wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I've smoked weed since I was 13, I am high and wanted to use txt talk cuz I'm high and can't be arsed, I apologise if I offended you in anyway by my freestyle of writing, tbh I get what your sayin but Jesus I wanted honest opinions and hoped for a grown up discussion, but your prejudice kinda got in the way ov dat!

you can't hope for a grown up discussion and type like a teenager.

unless, I guess, you're stoned... :D

|

6/13/2013 6:58 PM

If you ride high you need to get a grip on reality. I can't live my life outside of my current realistic mental state. But if you want to go a head

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 7:17 PM

It's not for me, everyones different but I don't smoke or drink, I like to be in control of what I do. I definitely wouldn't want to ride like that.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/13/2013 8:04 PM

You guys might find this a little weird or "trippy" When i first started riding i used to have a quick J & i would focus on certain parts of the trick see it in my mind, go through the stages of doing the trick bit by bit. It didn't really help lol but i felt like i could do the trick in my mind, i could do it in real life.

|

6/13/2013 8:12 PM

A lot of dudes at the skatepark i go to, when i go later at night ride high, and most people i used to ride with rode high. I never smoked weed before and rode, or in general, but i dont think i ever will. People always seem to enjoy riding more and tend to be more fearless, which in some ways is good because they probably can already do the shit they do, but are scared to and the weed stops those fears. The way they ride doesnt change much other than the fact they tend to be actually going faster and higher at stuff and whatnot. The weed only frees the mind of the scariness i thought. I really wouldnt want to be high mostly because im obsessive and id lose control and never wanna quit doing it, and i dont think i could ride when idk what im doing. haha I will stick to crack always! Crack for life muthafuckaaaaass!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.