Riding Mad!! >.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2013 2:47 PM

I swear i ride so well when im mad. Today my girlfriend or ex girlfriend or whatever is going on was just awful and im not going into it unless anyone is dying to know. Right before the dang homecoming dance and before our year anniversary. Does anyone else ride better mad or even enjoy riding more when mad? Part of my reason is that i have a lot more energy when im mad and dont care about anything. Im usually never too mad, im very relaxed honestly and today i went over the edge. Is there a certain type of riding you prefer when mad?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/19/2013 2:49 PM

I don't really get mad.

|

9/19/2013 2:51 PM

i dont know if i necessarily ride better when im mad, but if im angry/upset about something riding is the best way for me to take my mid off of it, and depending on the extent of my anger sometimes ill be way more ballsy.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/19/2013 3:00 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I don't really get mad.

I understand that man. Im never mad until someone messes with me. I dont troll anyone really and i still get shit for it. Then im nothing but nice and perfect to my girlfriend and she goes and pulls all this crap. I hate that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/19/2013 3:02 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

i dont know if i necessarily ride better when im mad, but if im angry/upset about something riding is the best way for me to ...more

I feel more comfortable going fast doing tricks so i can do stuff better. It also works as a bit of a therapy for me!

|

9/19/2013 3:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I understand that man. Im never mad until someone messes with me. I dont troll anyone really and i still get shit for it. Then ...more

Yeah I'm really hard to piss off. Maybe a little bit when putting my bike together ha. Sucks to hear about you and your girlfriend dude although idk what happened, still sucks. Hope all works out.

|

9/19/2013 3:09 PM

Women don't get any easier to deal with as you get older either, lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/19/2013 3:09 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I don't really get mad.

MaximusBikes wrote:

I understand that man. Im never mad until someone messes with me. I dont troll anyone really and i still get shit for it. Then ...more

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yeah I'm really hard to piss off. Maybe a little bit when putting my bike together ha. Sucks to hear about you and your ...more

Yeah i sure wish itd work out. I dont really care tho. She annoyed me all the time. She never talks and is a spoiled Asian bitch. Alright maybe that sounds harsh, but you really dont know what she did to me but trust me, she deserves being called that. haha

|

9/19/2013 3:41 PM

i mean you said that if we were dying to know you would tell us and u have been sort of harsh to her... soo it only seems fair that you tell us.. unless of course you just dont want to... Dont take this as "forcing" you to tell us just a guy coming through wondering what happened cuz im a nosey fucker haha

anyway onto the subject... i ride horrible when mad. i like riding when im mad but i cant do anything.. if i fall then i just get pissed to the point of breaking down.... so i usually dont do any real riding.. maybe a couple 180s or whatever in my driveway.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/19/2013 4:01 PM

I have less concern for my well being when I am upset, it's usually when I start hucking myself around more.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/19/2013 4:29 PM

Girls are annoying when you have one but it sucks when you don't have one like me right now. I find when I'm mad I usually don't even attempt any tricks but I can ride extremely fast for a long time because when I get pissed I usually grab my back pack and hop on my bike and just ride anywhere.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/19/2013 4:46 PM

Last time I rode mad some scooter snaked me and I punched him in the face.

|

9/19/2013 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2013 6:48 PM

last time i rode around mad over shot a jump at my local dirt jumps and landed flat my wrists hurt so much i also got stung by a bee that day on the side of my hand i was so pissed off i do get more ballsy as well though but i try not to over do it i'm usually a very mellow person

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/19/2013 6:56 PM

Riding angry never ends well

|

9/19/2013 7:03 PM

I ride the best when I'm mad.
I don't get scared of shit, so I'm more willing to just try shit.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/19/2013 7:04 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I just crash

|

9/19/2013 7:07 PM

I hardly ever get mad, 3 1/2 years of anger management twice a week will do that haha. but on the few occasions i am mad and i ride its usually when i go all out at full speed because i take out my frustration through riding

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/19/2013 7:11 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I just crash

When I crash, I just eat that shit and get up.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/19/2013 8:07 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Anger management bro...

|

9/19/2013 8:26 PM

I got some bad anxiety issues and my bike is literally the only thing on this planet that calms me down. Those sessions are always my best.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/19/2013 8:37 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Anger management bro...

I think that is actually a way to manage your anger... haha

|

9/19/2013 8:42 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Anger management bro...

MaximusBikes wrote:

I think that is actually a way to manage your anger... haha

Hey its a scooter, it is completely justified

|

9/20/2013 1:53 AM

I usually try New stuff every time I ride, so if I ride mad, I start getting frustrated that I am not landing the move and throw an absolute chit-fit if I dont hold myself back. Used to throw my bike as a kid... Hold myself back now.

|

9/20/2013 2:44 AM

I'm the opposite, I always ride my best when I'm feeling good I can concentrate better and things just flow smoother, but if I feel shitty tho, riding will help me take my mind off stuff and that in turn chills me out, so all in all I never ride when I'm feeling negative ever.

I have heard a lot of people say the same thing your saying tho. I think if your just going out to ride and do the stuff you already know how to do, then I can understand why that might help but if your trying to learn something new I don't know how being angry would help as learning new tricks can be frustrating on the best of days.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/20/2013 8:01 AM

Yeah, found out I had AIDS from my ex.. Fucked her in the ass until she bled then I did a double frontflip tailjam side swiper footjam

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/20/2013 5:54 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I'm the opposite, I always ride my best when I'm feeling good I can concentrate better and things just flow smoother, but if I ...more

I actually learn all kinds of tricks when mad. I learned 540s when i got mad and i put my light ass demolition tires on and all kinds of tricks i didnt know i had just flowed out haha like 270 bars and all kinds of grinding. I like to do drops pretty often so anger can really make it better. Makes me fearless haha

|

9/20/2013 6:09 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

i mean you said that if we were dying to know you would tell us and u have been sort of harsh to her... soo it only seems fair ...more

Well let's just say my girlfriend got mad because a girl in my town (who i have known since 1st grade and is basically a BROTHER to me (she also rides!)) and she was told by an insane girl at my school that likes to start things (she is literally insane) that i must prefer the girl in my town to my girlfriend. Which doesnt make sense and is 2 completely different things. My friend isnt like that and i am not a cheater. My girlfriend was gonna break up with me because her idiot friend who has recently become single was trying to tell her that im not good looking enough for her (which isnt true at all and i hope that my girlfriend's friend falls down a well) and i had to clear all the bullshit up with her. This isnt the first time her friend has caused shit in my relationship and i had to talk to my girlfriend about it. I told her she needs to logically think about what her friend is telling her and what she would be losing because she just automatically listened to that controlling bitch.

I do EVERYTHING for my girlfriend and merely ask in return for basic affection and someone to listen to me. I havent asked for sex, for her to really do anything that makes her uncomfortable, EVER for that matter for an entire year now. I am a good boyfriend to her and she needs to learn to think for herself a bit so this wont happen again. I dont ask for much, just a kiss and a hug and a girl to talk to.

And when i say i do everything, i mean damn well EVERYTHING. I met her nutty parents (who are probably the most terrifying people on this planet and require very high standards towards the guy their daughter will be dating) I bring that girl Starbuck's coffee bullcrap and give her presents atleast once a month (im talking atleast 50 dollars each month) like jewelry and stuff and i take her on dates (that cost way more than any high school date should! (100$+) and i work really hard for my money and i love her in return. Now tell me you wouldnt be so pissed that shed listen to an insane girl and her idiot friend over someone that does that much for you?

|

9/20/2013 6:10 PM

But now everything is worked out and such. Im still pretty ticked at her, but itll be alright. That's what happened. I didnt wanna post yesterday because i dont wanna post mean things on here haha

|

9/20/2013 6:29 PM

I'd be pissed to I feel you man I've been having my fair share of girl troubles haha.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/20/2013 6:58 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I'd be pissed to I feel you man I've been having my fair share of girl troubles haha.

Yeah would you care to go into that and somehow make it related to BMX so it isnt completely off topic? haha i like you hear about these things so maybe i can learn on a few things

|