Riding a bike + holding another bike = theft?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2019 12:41 PM

Ugh, so I'm riding an adult folding bike which was painted neon pink while holding my BMX with another hand. A guy in a Cadillac pulls up with a phone in hand and says:

"Smile, I'm sending this photo to the police because you've stolen that bike!"

Then he speeds away before I can say that the bike is not stolen or get his license. Now, I can imagine he'll be posting my picture for everyone to see on the net, whilst calling me a thief. So no doubt that cops will be looking for me and stop me, question me, and maybe even fine me for not having reflectors and breaks.

Meanwhile, I can prove that the bikes are mine through pictures on my home computer. And I was taking that bike to give away to the bike coop.

Sorry, just a rant. It's quite upsetting when this stuff happens to good people.

|

8/27/2019 12:51 PM

I’m telling you. And you know. Idiots are thick these days and the cell phones are bringing them out of the wood work in different ways. F’em bud. Don’t lose a minute of sleep over it and don’t let it weigh in your mind a bit. In my line of work people constantly are videoing me, calling police on me, flipping me off etc etc. It ain’t worth losing your thoughts over. Carry on homie.

|

8/27/2019 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2019 1:51 PM

Idiots out number the smart/common sense by a fairly large margin. Just keep that in mind and you'll be fine.

|

8/27/2019 1:44 PM

shave your head, brush up on your civil war history, and hit the gym, you are gonna need a head start for that 30 to life

|

13 years old

8/27/2019 1:44 PM

A few days ago I saw a guy on a scooter (with an engine not a skate with handlebar) casually riding his bike one handed and holding a bicycle on the other, on a main street among cars, it was hilarious but this was the least discreet bike thief ever, I wish I had a picture..

|

8/27/2019 4:47 PM

Quit stealing bikes ya damn hoodlum !

|

8/27/2019 11:34 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Idiots out number the smart/common sense by a fairly large margin. Just keep that in mind and you'll be fine.

"Idiots outway the smart/common sense by a fairly large margin" I love Irony

|

8/28/2019 10:53 AM

Krooked wrote:

shave your head, brush up on your civil war history, and hit the gym, you are gonna need a head start for that 30 to life

Lol

|

8/28/2019 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2019 1:53 PM

Cellmember wrote:

RumHam wrote:

I should have used out number. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. Got to love these smart phones.

|

8/28/2019 2:25 PM

Cellmember wrote:

RumHam wrote:

Cellmember wrote:

I should have used out number. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. Got to love these smart phones.

I think he was wanting you to write "outweigh" but as you said, we understood.

|

8/28/2019 6:11 PM

RumHam wrote:

Cellmember wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I think he was wanting you to write "outweigh" but as you said, we understood.

Yeah all good man I actually meant out number auto corrected thought outway was better, didn't give a second look till it got mentioned and like you said out weigh would've worked as well, guess AC is on the dumber side then.

|