Riding and Eating

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2013 1:37 AM

Lately I've been thinking about how much I eat and what I eat. I've weighed about 120 to 130 for about two years now and I ride probably 4 or 5 times a week, for about four hours each time. I usually eat whatever I want and how much of it I want, it never seems to bother me. I always feel guilty eating a lot of fast food before, during, or after I ride, but in the meantime I assume that I burn it off while I'm riding. I'm a mediocre rider and I usually do a lot of stuff while I'm at the park or spot I'm riding. Does anyone have any idea if I'm burning off all the calories I've consumed, or if it's just my metabolism helping me out?

Oh, yeah! Long time, no post.

|

xBMXx.

8/11/2013 6:19 AM

You probably are burning off the calories from the junk/fast food.

Have one day a week where you eat fast food and then the rest you eat healthy

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/11/2013 12:57 PM

Eat healthier and you will feel better.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2013 2:14 PM

Since you ride so much your metabolism is up there. But be warned if you stop riding and maintain those habits like I did then you'll put on weight quick. I went from a chiseled 170 to a fat 210. I'm back down to 180 now since I've picked up riding again. It's a tough habit to break, but it's better if you break it while you're riding a lot.

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding

8/11/2013 2:19 PM

i've always thought it would be dope if I ate healthy, with like a specific diet, and did some calisthenics and shit in addition to BMX because the skatepark I prefer to ride is 4 miles away, and I usually go farther than that for street

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard