Riding on Medication

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2012 8:42 PM

We all know it takes a certain type of individual to even attempt some of the things ppl are doing on bikes these days. I've been riding for a while and been on a few different meds over the last few years (prescription and otherwise). I currently take Xanax and I am about to cut back on the herb because it drains my energy. Who else on here rides and takes meds? Prescription or recreational? Do u ride under the influence?

|

9/7/2012 9:42 PM

I take some sort of sleeping pills.
Pills that kinda calm my head so I don't get headaches.

Dunno wut any are called though.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/7/2012 9:47 PM

I should be taking antidepressants but I've never been to the doctor for it.... Wonder how it feels to ride on antidepressants? >xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/7/2012 11:04 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I should be taking antidepressants but I've never been to the doctor for it.... Wonder how it feels to ride on ...more

How do u know u should be on AD's? I honestly believe those dont work. I self medicate thru riding at night and xanax to calm me down to go to sleep

|

9/7/2012 11:08 PM

I smoke a lot of weed... Don't do anything else. Not even drinking. And I'm always high, so I ride high every time I ride.

|

9/7/2012 11:11 PM

andrew rs wrote:

I smoke a lot of weed... Don't do anything else. Not even drinking. And I'm always high, so I ride high every time I ride.

same here. as a teen use to ride while on xtacy but cut that out

|

9/7/2012 11:17 PM

I enjoy cruising the streets blazed but I can barely lift my front wheel when im high. too paranoid to try something where I can possibly slip

|

9/7/2012 11:18 PM

andrew rs wrote:

Juny51 wrote:

same here. as a teen use to ride while on xtacy but cut that out

Dude, xtc! Idk how you even got past feeling on your grips or looking at all the shiny things on your bike.

|

9/8/2012 12:59 AM

wnb85 wrote:

I enjoy cruising the streets blazed but I can barely lift my front wheel when im high. too paranoid to try something where I ...more

im like this cept its not from being paranoid, its just weed makes me cba :L im also taking some random meds that stop my body making as much acid

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/8/2012 8:26 AM

i take motion sickness
and anxiety and adhd pills

|

9/8/2012 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 10:26 AM

i cant smoke weed. it fucks with my mind. idk if i have wayy to low of a tolerance, but whenever i do smoke i get huge ass panic attacks so i try to stay away from weed. it should be legalized though, just sayin its an amazing plant, but not in my case

|

9/8/2012 10:22 AM

BrandynMauro wrote:

i cant smoke weed. it fucks with my mind. idk if i have wayy to low of a tolerance, but whenever i do smoke i get huge ass ...more

I need to stop smoking weed, it seems to be taking over my life... i dont have the financial backing to just smoke and ride :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/8/2012 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 11:05 AM

Every time i ride i'm high, sometimes i ride when i take my Xanax and that just sucks

as far as weed, i smoke every day, probably 2-3 grams a day

|

9/8/2012 11:32 AM

IM not sure if me ment who takes "medication" to ride? but thats what i got from it O__O If you need to take medication to ride or attempt a certain then maybe you shouldnt be trying the trick in the first place? LOL =) Anywayz you guys know how crack makes you feel all powerful and shit? That just proves it's in the mind if you believe you can do something or not, your probably right.

Ive never tried anything that changes my state of being in a sense. I just tough it out i guess? some people take vicatidin though for the pain? Pain CAN be CAN be a beautiful emotion why would you want to numb pain? might as well numb happiness along with it to O_O

|

9/8/2012 11:51 AM

sbc785 wrote:

Every time i ride i'm high, sometimes i ride when i take my Xanax and that just sucks

as far as weed, i smoke every day, ...more

2-3 grams? That's so much man. Just smoke from a water bottle bong, it saves so much weed. You can probably stay high for the whole day with just a gram.

|

9/8/2012 12:08 PM

usually shoot some h before riding

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

9/8/2012 12:18 PM

Jesus, i feel like such a goody two shoes, ive never even tried like anything. I like it that way though.
As for riding, I ride with music and thats it.

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

9/8/2012 1:06 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

IM not sure if me ment who takes "medication" to ride? but thats what i got from it O__O If you need to take medication to ...more

pain can be a beautiful emotion??? cut much?

and pain is not an emotion, its a sensation.

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

9/8/2012 1:36 PM

sbc785 wrote:

as far as weed, i smoke every day, ...more

CallMeBaws wrote:

2-3 grams? That's so much man. Just smoke from a water bottle bong, it saves so much weed. You can probably stay high for the ...more

lol i've been smoking way longer than probably anyone on this board, i have multiple bongs, bowls, pipes and bubblers. I smoke out of a bong actually, it's got a 1.5g bowl on it. 2-3g's a day isn't a lot, i have a high tolerance from smoking so much.

|

9/8/2012 1:42 PM

Ditch the nug. Its not worth it.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

9/8/2012 1:43 PM

i use to do drugs, i still do, but i use to too

|

twitter

PROBZ

9/8/2012 2:00 PM

andrew rs wrote:

Dude, xtc! Idk how you even got past feeling on your grips or looking at all the shiny things on your bike.

i did but not for long lol it was mainly night riding then in nyc so lights everywhere

|

9/8/2012 2:12 PM

I take about 5 different medications, ive stopped the herb right now & drink actually. It doesnt really effect my riding too much, however one of the reason i take meds is my shoulder & thats what usually effects my riding not the actual meds.

|

9/8/2012 3:38 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

pain can be a beautiful emotion??? cut much?

and pain is not an emotion, its a sensation.

lol you dont get what i was trying to say =P its all good though didn't expect anyone to get it

|

9/8/2012 3:55 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Mitch Hedburg, sucks dude died. So funny

|

9/8/2012 4:25 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

andrew rs wrote:

Mitch Hedburg, sucks dude died. So funny

beat me to it. cant find anybody in real life that knows/ likes him tho.

And you get tired from weed because you are smoking indicas. try to find a sativa strain.

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

9/8/2012 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2012 5:39 PM

i'm smoking some Lemon Skunk right now, had some Sour Diesel yesterday that was pretty legit...been getting this one strand from Houston that's been really good but the best stuff i've come across is either coming down from Canada or out of California...i know of some grow houses near me but it's illegal to grow here in Oklahoma so i'm not gonna walk up and knock on their door and ask to sample their shit, lol.

as for other "meds", i take Vicodin and Lortab's for my back, sometimes they'll give me morphine pills if the pain gets too bad...then i take Valium and Xanax for my depression and anxiety, needless to say i'm pretty doped up during most of the day (such a shitty way to live)

|

9/8/2012 7:44 PM

I used to take AD's but now I deal with depression thru late night riding. I cant sleep without Xanax so I session till I cant hop anymore then go home n pop a couple. I'd rather ride my bike than smoke so I only burn when it rains or after I've already ridden. I think most of all, I'm addicted to bmx. I'm unemployed so all my effort goes into riding right now. I'm tired of riding this 39/16 gear ratio but its all I got

|

9/8/2012 7:45 PM

you say you take xanax, so im assumin you have anxiety, how have you dealt with marijuana? like, do you get extremely parinoid or pannic or anything?

|

9/8/2012 7:58 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

you say you take xanax, so im assumin you have anxiety, how have you dealt with marijuana? like, do you get extremely parinoid ...more

It really depends on the time of day and how i feel before I smoke. There have been a few rare cases where I get a chill thru my body for no reason. It usually makes me jittery and I start doing push ups or pull ups. Like I said before I love riding high but I cant seem to commit to manuals or 180s so I gotta keep off the bud to land tricks

|