Riding the same parts as your friends

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2014 3:37 PM

So i got some bars for christmas and my friend now wants to get the same stuff as me and i think its kinda gay

|

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?

1/11/2014 3:41 PM

Literally everything about this post is what is wrong with BMX.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/11/2014 3:43 PM

I used to be like that. "ohh i dont want to ride the same cranks as that swagfag" or "ohh that kid is lame and has the same pedals -__-" I dont give a shit what other people ride anymore, theres no stickers on my bike anyways.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/11/2014 3:45 PM

i usually end up selling my parts to everyone around here so its like they are all riding my old bikes and parts lol

|

brakeless maniac

1/11/2014 3:46 PM

This post is retarded......sell him yours then buy new ones its really not that big of a decision if it bothers you that much

|

1/11/2014 3:49 PM

i think riding the same parts as friends is awesome!
not gonna lie, i would feel a little pissed if i had the same parts as some douchebag

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/11/2014 3:49 PM

He looks up to , or he likes the part. It's annoyingI guess but just switch your mindset about it , then you realize it awesome that you have people wanting to ride what you have.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/11/2014 6:34 PM

I guess I see how it could seem lame... but hey, if theyre solid parts people are gunna go for em

but around me people used to all ride the same stuff, and it would just be whats cool

which is gay. and I never did that

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 6:43 PM

it doesnt matter
its nice running something different for stuff like bars, so you can trade if you dont like them, but I know 15 dudes that i ride with that all have black/white jcpcs cause they are decent for all riding types

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/11/2014 6:48 PM

The only logical thing to do now is kidnap your friend and rape him with a GameCube controller.

No but really why does it matter? I could see if it was a bunch of different parts, all the same color as yours copying your color scheme too, but why would it matter? So he wants to support a brand you like (I'm assuming you like the brand you bought bars from) big deal?

|

1/11/2014 6:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The only logical thing to do now is kidnap your friend and rape him with a GameCube controller.

No but really why does it ...more

why would you use gamecube?

xbox was made by Microsoft for anal penetration of its customers

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/11/2014 9:19 PM

i hate when i get gas and my friends go and get the same type of gas like 87 octane is my thing you know...

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/11/2014 9:29 PM

carjakester wrote:

i hate when i get gas and my friends go and get the same type of gas like 87 octane is my thing you know...

You fucker I just filled my tank up with that last Saturday omgawsh

|

1/11/2014 9:36 PM

When i first bought my Sunday i remember a kid at the local Skate park being really butt hurt because i wasn't nearly as good as him but he was riding a hand me down fit from his brother and I had a shiney new Third wave, he would always make comments like "that's not fair and what ever", but i calmly re-assured him that when he grows up and mommy and daddy aren't buying everything for him he can buy a bike as cool as mine. and he pretty much STFU. Bottom line just because someone else has it doesn't mean its not kool to have, Jealousy sucks, and only reason you want something different is so you can convince your friends what you have is better then what they have. its human nature to want to one up your friends.

TL:DR version : Stop being a damn show off and trying to one up everybody.

|

1/11/2014 10:08 PM

carjakester wrote:

I generally go for 91 loolololol

|

1/11/2014 11:27 PM

A lot of the younger kids have bought the same parts as me or my second hand parts. Mainly cause they ask me what's good and I tell them. And 9/10 I've already bought it so they came have a roll and see what they are like.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/11/2014 11:59 PM

Just shows your friends like your parts.

|

1/12/2014 12:54 AM

Theres nothing wrong with that man.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/12/2014 4:19 AM

I would say while I don't mind other people with the same parts if they copied my build like colors and everything I would be a bit peeved. like for instance I'm working on a build now I refuse to show anyone til its finished because I don't want someone to steal the idea and then all the sudden I'm just copying the other guy the point to a build is to make it unique if your copying colors and stealing builds that's not cool. if your using same parts as your buddy because its good gear I don't see the issue there

|

1/12/2014 4:29 AM

Fuck,then I've committed cardinal sin we all run the same parts in our group.

|

1/12/2014 5:24 AM

I'm the opposite. I got 2 of my friends obsessed with animal ahah.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

1/12/2014 5:47 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Literally everything about this post is what is wrong with BMX.

This.

Who cares?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 6:05 AM

It doesn't really matter it's just parts, but more variation is better

|

4 peg rida Kill the scoot

1/12/2014 7:07 AM

Oh no! People copy my bike scheme all the time!! What ever will i do? All black?!

Honestly it is a COMPLIMENT. People see you like it so they want it. I usually encourage my friends to get parts that are good, but new and different so we know how good they are. Haha lots of dudes ride the same parts, i see no problem with it unless all the same parts are scooters.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/12/2014 9:51 AM

Put front brakes on, he won't copy that and you'll be way cooler

|

It’s all bmx

1/12/2014 10:12 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

agreed

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/12/2014 12:03 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

lol this all the way

|

1/12/2014 12:21 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Indeed smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 7:53 PM

Dude. You better get different bars. Everyone knows that if 2 friends have the same parts, both of their dicks will shrivel up and fall off.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/13/2014 2:03 AM

Shit man my mate also owns a gtx 770! Shit who cares about performance I want a 650. Fuck my friend.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle